Forum WordPress Themes ELEVATION 1 new issue and a question

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Liton Arefin 6 months ago.

• Author

lbilbrey
    Customer

Hi there,
    Issue: My visual composer/frontend editor for my homepage isn’t working. The plugin is correctly installed and activated, however, it continues to render but never load. VC is working on other pages.

And the question:
    I want to link the images in the featured content boxes to new URLs. The media files for each respective image are linked to the correct webpages, however, when you click on the box, it pops out a larger version of the media image and does not take you to the new page. I tried to edit in the backend editor, however not only did it not take me to the new page but it also reverted to the old demo text (even while my actual text) was showing up in the code.
    –so, how do i link the images in the featured content boxes?

Thanks
    Lindsay

lbilbrey
    Customer

update: got the visual composer to work but still struggling with sending the featured content box information (i’ll take the text or the images) going to the new requested URL.

Liton Arefin
    Support

Hello lbilbrey,
    Thanks for your Query. Please send your WordPress Access. I will do this for you.
    Thanks

lbilbrey
    Customer
    This reply has been marked as private.

lbilbrey
    Customer

Hi, it’s been 5 days and I haven’t heard anything back nor is our issue resolved. Please respond.
    Thanks
    Lindsay

Liton Arefin
    Support

I’ve checked earlier and don’t understand your problem. As I’m seeing you’ve linked to articles. Please be specific on your Section and what do you wants to do. Let me know, I will solve your problem.
    Thanks

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.