- May 11, 2016 at 6:48 pm #11894
I have your polmo theme, saw it used and the user told me it was offered by you as a free use template so I excited to be given the file to use as well.I have a few questions if u can bother you with them, I’d be so grateful for your guidance and reply.
I know everyone has different guidelines to what can be adjusted.
First my site is not word press.
I was wondering if these can be removed and or adjusted to my needs, and if so a direction of how to accomplish it.
My inquiries are:
1.I am more than great with leaving your link and acknowledgment in the footer, but can’t seem to locate it to also include my copyright year and site info in the footer as well?
2. How if I’m permitted can I remove completely your subscribe to sections in both places?
3. How if I am permitted, can I make the contact function work without having the word press interface and plugin?
4.is there a function I can add somewhere to adjust the menu function? It does not automatically fade out, it remains blocking the text area unless you manually close it each time?
5.Is there a way to allow scroll through as well as opposed to the section bookmarks?
6.There seems to be maybe a error bug that has it load continuously on my sever, are you aware of something I can adjust out to avoid that, it makes it difficult to scroll through my visitor logs for user data?
7. I’m having trouble changing the google map longitude latitude,is there a second place I need to be making the location change for it to update?
I’m loving your work, I would love to be able to use this template, if I can make these necessary adjustments for it to be functional for my needs!
Thanks so much, awesome work, you are appreciated!
Have a Super Day!
- May 12, 2016 at 12:34 am #11902
Please send your Website Address.
Answer of your Inquiries:
1. See assets/js/custom.min.js file. You can edit from there.
2. You can remove this Section as per your needs.
3. Yes, “Polmo HTML5 Template” already has working contact form. See email.php file, configure as per your needs.
4. We’ve done this with CSS. You can customize it.
5. I don’t understand what do you mean. But already has scroll to section features.
6. Talk with your Hosting Provider.
7. MAP longitude and latitude options are on index.html file Line#900
Hope this helps you. If you need further customizations then you can order Service from Product page
- May 29, 2016 at 5:24 am #12188
I appreciate your response.
The two items I have been unable to resolve are
3. contact form
Can you possibly send me working script for both index.html contact section, and email.php ?
Any tutorials I have read are not using your format so I am not able to try replacing it.
4. is there something I can add to assist the menu slider to go revert back in automatically?
Thanks Very Much!
- June 3, 2016 at 6:08 am #12232
I am assuming the email I received today to order the wordpress version of polmo was a result of this forum message?
I am not requesting a wordpress version.
My issue is not a need for some special customized site, I am using this, otherwise functioning html version.
My issue is not a need to have a custom wordpress site created for me, I am able to make changes to the files without an issue, my problem is the contact portion of the form and/or php file was created with errors or missing commands, it doesn’t function, it isn’t my not changing my email address to receive the form submissions.
The contact form does not send when you hit submit, it does nothing, the fields remain filled and nothing happens.
I am thinking the developers made a correction to this template, I redownloaded it but the zip file contains the same exact contact form script and email.php file.
Thanks Very Much
- June 3, 2016 at 11:06 am #12233
If you already read “Polmo Lite” Product Description and Documentation. We’ve mentioned that as a free product we’ll not give Support. Though we’ve already given you a number of customizations.
If you can do anything then please resolve it by yourself or Hire a Freelancer to fix your issue. It may be your Server Problem.
- June 14, 2016 at 2:10 am #12332
I did contact the host admin support and their only input was I must change the from header configured in the php, as it is currently a violation of email sending standards.
I went ahead and added in a domain specific header, and still no luck with the form submitting.
I know you said you don’t offer support consultation on a free template, but perhaps one of your team would like to freelance this troubleshoot for me.
It seems most productive to remain at the source, for the most educated and efficient assistance with their own product.
The last message I had posted prompted a staff member to send me a link to purchase a wordpress version of the template, I guess they assumed I was incorrectly using the html5 version in wordpress,but I am not using word press just straight html.
Thanks Take Care
- June 14, 2016 at 2:16 am #12333
We give Paid Supports. If you like to pay then We will assign one of our Team Member to fix your issues. Please let us know your problems by point. After getting payment you’re customizations will be delivered within 24 hours.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.