- January 27, 2017 at 6:11 am #15128
I am unable to adjust the page attributes within the Elevation theme. I would like our pages:
to match the format of this page seen here:
How can I get the header image to span the entire page and how can I get the text to be center of the page?
Also, How can I remove the “Posted by admin With 0 Comment” that is right below the page title and how can I remove the date “Dec 27 2016”?
Any feedback would help thank you!
- January 27, 2017 at 6:17 am #15129This reply has been marked as private.
- January 27, 2017 at 2:13 pm #15130
Fixed your issues.
- January 27, 2017 at 11:37 pm #15147
Thanks looks good! Just one more question. How do I change the background of the background of my “Urgent Cuases” section. I tried to delete the image that was currently there then re-upload it with the same name but now there is not background image.Same goes for the testimonials and partners section. How can I change the background images of those sections?
- January 27, 2017 at 11:45 pm #15148
Go to Row Edit Settings>Design Option. You’ll see a Background Image select Option. Select any image and your’re done.
- January 27, 2017 at 11:51 pm #15149
Found it, Thanks great support!
- January 27, 2017 at 11:53 pm #15150
If you like my support then Please give us a 5 Star Rating with some Comment for Elevation Theme on ThemeForest. It will help us a lot for inspiring us.
- January 27, 2017 at 11:55 pm #15151
I absolutely will! I am working to finish this website now. If I have any other questions I will let you know. 🙂
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.