- September 4, 2015 at 1:57 am #6705
Hello, I just downloaded and installed the Awesome Colorful FAQ plugin, but when I create a new FAQ, there are no customization options. No color choices, nothing. I do have global color options under “FAQ Settings”, but not for the individual FAQ. Could someone advise me on this? Thank you in advance for any help.
- September 4, 2015 at 1:59 am #6706
- September 4, 2015 at 2:22 am #6708
The replies are marked ‘private’ and are not visible other than sending the user name and password for checking. I am building this WP site on a server, but the domain is currently pointed. I have temporarily changed my own ‘host’ file so that I may work within my browser. Is there another way for you to check the site?
- September 4, 2015 at 2:26 am #6709This reply has been marked as private.
- September 4, 2015 at 2:31 am #6710
Thank you for your reply. I will try that now. Diana
- September 4, 2015 at 2:35 am #6711
That worked perfectly! Thank you so much for your help. I love your plugin, I am glad that resolved my issue!
- September 4, 2015 at 2:38 am #6712
Glad that solved your problem.
Thanks Diana to use my Plugin. Will you mind to please write a Review on few words about My Plugin?
on “Review Tab”.
- December 2, 2015 at 5:03 am #9396
Hi, I have this problem also and cannot see the ‘private’ responses. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
- December 2, 2015 at 6:19 am #9397
Only Admins and Clients can see those messages. Those replies are with their website credentials. That’s why others will not see those replies. If you’ve the same problem then please remove the existing plugin and install the Plugin Link emailed to you.
Let us know that how it is now.
- December 2, 2015 at 6:48 am #9398
Nor can I see that reply…
- December 2, 2015 at 10:45 pm #9419
Please check your Inbox.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.