- April 1, 2016 at 2:35 pm #11369
Hello I have a few questions please:
1. How do I change the text of the “View all posts” in the blog section of the homepage?
2. When I click “View all posts” on the homepage and go to that main blog page how do I change the title of that page? It currently says “TOPCLASS MULTIPURPOSE HTML5 TEMPLATE” and then has breadcrumbs under that. I also want to change the title on the portoflio single pages.
3. I have some css targeting the logo which is working for me but it doesn’t work on that main blog posts page. I am targeting the .navbar-brand but it doesn’t work on that page for some reason.
Thanks in advance!
- April 1, 2016 at 2:44 pm #11370
Jewel ThemeSupportPosts: 1023
Please send your FTP and WordPress admin access(you can create an Administrator account for me ) in Private Message
I will fix your problems. Don’t worry.
- April 1, 2016 at 3:06 pm #11371This reply has been marked as private.
- April 1, 2016 at 3:56 pm #11372
Jewel ThemeSupportPosts: 1023This reply has been marked as private.
- April 1, 2016 at 4:07 pm #11373
Thanks that’s amazing. Thanks for fixing all of that so quickly.
You fixed the logo on the blog pages, I’m still having the same problem with the logo on the portfolio pages. If you could fix that please.
Regarding Point 2: http://fibinmedia.ie/blag/
So the title of this page is always the title of the latest post? Is there a way just to have the title of this page be something like “Latest News”?
I just have one more question. I am trying to push the info on the portfolio page slightly down. A padding of about 50px would be perfect. For instance on this page: http://fibinmedia.ie/portfolio/sarscoil-dramaiochta/
Anything I do with css isn’t working. If you could help me I’d be very happy.
I will definitely be giving the theme a 5 star rating.
Thanks so much.
- September 12, 2016 at 8:40 pm #13205
Hi I’m still wondering about the padding on the project pages? Can you please help with this? Thanks!
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.