- April 7, 2016 at 3:55 pm #11449
Hi! On the blog page, the button “view blog” doesn’t do anything and just leads back again to the home page. I went into the settings and there’s no option to edit or put a link for the button. How can we make the button lead to the blog section? Thanks!
- April 7, 2016 at 4:26 pm #11450
Also how can I change the hover link color on the 2nd menu? It’s currently orange and I want to change it into light blue. Thanks!
- April 8, 2016 at 1:05 am #11454
We are working with your Website. Allow us 24 hours and we will fix your problem and inform you.
- April 14, 2016 at 8:20 am #11492
Thanks! Has this been resolved?
- April 14, 2016 at 8:57 pm #11497
Please set a Blog Page from “Settings>Reading>Posts Page”
Your Problem will be solved.
- April 14, 2016 at 9:50 pm #11500
Done, thanks for the heads up! By the way, how to remove sidebar from the portfolio page? Thanks!
- April 14, 2016 at 9:51 pm #11501
Send your Portfolio URL
- April 14, 2016 at 10:00 pm #11502
- April 14, 2016 at 10:45 pm #11503
Is it Portfolio Custom Post Type or Portfolio category ?
- April 19, 2016 at 12:22 pm #11587
I’m not sure what you mean, but what I meant was the portfolio page itself (you’ll see it via the link I gave). When I click on the “View Portfolio” button it takes me to the portfolio page and there I see a sidebar. Is there anyway to remove that?
- April 20, 2016 at 2:26 pm #11588
Yes, It can be removed. Please share your Login info in Private Message.
- April 20, 2016 at 4:34 pm #11589This reply has been marked as private.
- April 20, 2016 at 4:37 pm #11590
Also, how to make the testimonials page show up in both menus? Thanks!
- April 20, 2016 at 10:11 pm #11591
I will do it for you. Please allow me 24-48 hours.
- April 20, 2016 at 10:43 pm #11592
Thank you so much!
By the way, I discovered a few other issues. Some of the changes I’ve been making are not reflecting on the site. I mean the changes are reflected for a while, but when I check back a few seconds later it goes back to the previous setting. Here are the changes I’ve been making:
– Changing the section title to “Content that does all the work for you” (It keeps on reverting to the previous tagline)
– Removing the blog page from both menus (It keeps coming back up again)
- April 22, 2016 at 1:56 am #11605
take a look there maybe your problem is solved
- April 22, 2016 at 10:11 am #11606
Hi! I already had a workaround for the last issues but the main ones I reported earlier were still there. The testimonial page isn’t still showing up and when you click “View Portfolio,” there’s still a sidebar on the next page.
Please see screenshot for the portfolio sidebar I want to remove: http://imgur.com/fQCjexK
- April 22, 2016 at 10:15 am #11607
Also, why is the content of the 2nd menu different if I’m accessing it straight from other pages of the site? Can we make it consistent all throughout?
- April 22, 2016 at 12:47 pm #11610
Your Portfolio Page and Portfolio Single page issue has been fixed.
Menu on Homepage and Other pages are same now.
Hopefully everything is fine now.
- April 22, 2016 at 4:25 pm #11611
Thanks for the fast response, the portfolio page looked great! Just two more things, the testimonial page isn’t still showing and how to change the link hover color on the 2nd menu to light blue (it’s currently orange)?
- May 11, 2016 at 2:10 am #11880
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.