- June 28, 2017 at 6:08 pm #16746
To whom it may concern,
I just purchased Foody and I can’t seem to install the demo content. Have tried uploading it through the WordPress importer and it doesn’t work.
Also when installing/updating Plugings, I am presented with an error. Please see attached screenshot.
Look forward to hearing from you.
- June 28, 2017 at 7:48 pm #16749
- June 28, 2017 at 10:14 pm #16751
Sorry for the delay. Our Holy Eid Festival is running. We all are in vacation. That’s why it’s being little late for your reply.
Please send me your WP Access. I will fix your problem asap. Don’t worry.
- June 29, 2017 at 1:37 pm #16755
Thank you for your reply. Enjoy the festival!
How should I give you access? Create a user for you? Do I need your email address?
- June 29, 2017 at 5:12 pm #16767
Reply with your Access here and mark “Set as private reply” on below. In this case you and me only see our messages.
- June 29, 2017 at 7:13 pm #16769This reply has been marked as private.
- June 29, 2017 at 11:16 pm #16772This reply has been marked as private.
- June 30, 2017 at 6:42 pm #16779
Thank you very much for your assistance. I have made significant progress on the page.
There are just a few issues that are unclear.
1. How do I change the Font of the text in the Slider? (through the Editor? Which Template?)
2. How do I change the Font of H1?
3. How to I change the icons in the Service Section?
4. When changing the colors in the Navigation, the underline does not change color.
5. Is it possible to have a “Yelp” link in the Social Media section?
The Google Maps section is not working.
- June 30, 2017 at 7:17 pm #16782
- July 1, 2017 at 12:18 am #16785
1. If you want to Change Font then you need to Target Classes Below for 3 types of Heading Fonts. I’ve described above clearly how you’ll change the Slider Texts.
Heading Classes are:
Go to “Foody Options>General Settings”, Custom CSS is the Code Editor for you.
2. To Change the H1 Font you need to do the same work as before. Go to Custom CSS options and target the class below and do what you like.
3. GO to “Service” Menu and edit Service Items you’ll see the Option for changing Service Icon. Click “Add Icon” and change the Icon from Popup as you like.
4. Underlines are dashed, if you give more clear picture with screenshot then I can understand well.
5. I don’t know what’s “Yelp”.
6. Google Maps: Go to “Foody Options>Customization>Goolge Maps API”. Please insert your API Key here. Google Maps will work then.
Hope above informations will help you.
- July 3, 2017 at 6:58 pm #16800
thank you again for your assistance! I really appreciate it 🙂
1. Do I change the Classes through the Editor? Or also through Custom CSS like 2.?
4. Please see attachment. The underline remains the default colour from the theme (I changed it in Foody Options to green).
5. Yelp is one of the largest crowd sourced review platforms/networks. It’s very important for restaurants. https://www.yelp.com or https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yelp
- July 4, 2017 at 3:18 pm #16814
I am really sorry to keep asking questions. But the mechanics of the template are just not working. I never have had so much trouble 🙁
Need assistance soon please.
- July 4, 2017 at 6:17 pm #16818
Sorry for being late answer.
You don’t need to change Classes. Just target those class and style on “Foody Options>General>Custom CSS” section.
Fixed your Google Maps and Green Navigation Menu color problem.
I’m seeing that you’re doing very good. Made all unnecessary Pages drafts and kept the working Pages. You’re on right direction. This template management is very easy.
If you face any difficulties then I’m here to help you.
- July 5, 2017 at 7:15 pm #16819
Also changing the font size in Custom CSS doesn’t work (see screenshot).
Is is possible to change the marker pin on the Google Maps?
Thank you again.
- July 6, 2017 at 10:16 pm #16830
You’re doing some advance work. Fonts aren’t Loaded from Google Fonts. That’s why it’s not showing. If you can work on functions.php file with wp_enqueue_style() then you can do it by yourself.
Or, I can do it for you.
It doesn’t require Google API key for Google Fonts.
Let me know if you cann’t do it.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.