- April 27, 2017 at 9:55 pm #16315
I do not know what is wrong with this theme. I had an error message stating “This theme requires the following plugin: Candor Framework.” When I re-installed the plugin, the page layout for the website changed from full width to boxed, the background image in the Donate section is missing, the Team section is completely gone, the video is not showing, the Causes section is gone, the Events are gone, the Partners section is gone and so is the call to action.
I need this resolved asap.
- April 27, 2017 at 9:59 pm #16318
- April 27, 2017 at 10:42 pm #16319
It’s very normal to keep up to date. We’ve updated Candor Framework, so that you’ve got updated Plugin notification. Just click begin update and it will be automatically updated.
NOTE: Your WP credentials isn’t working.
- April 27, 2017 at 10:45 pm #16320
- April 27, 2017 at 10:49 pm #16322
Did you deactivated Candor Framework?
- April 27, 2017 at 10:51 pm #16323
No, I did not deactivate Candor.
- April 27, 2017 at 10:59 pm #16325
Please send correct info of WP Access. I will fix it right now.
- April 27, 2017 at 11:03 pm #16326
- April 28, 2017 at 12:22 am #16327
Did you checked the given access? It’s not working again.
- April 28, 2017 at 12:50 am #16328
Yes I did. ! am able to login just fine. Maybe you need to clear your cache.
- April 28, 2017 at 12:54 am #16329
- April 28, 2017 at 1:02 am #16330
- April 28, 2017 at 1:06 am #16331
The issue is not resolved. Did you look at my website? http://theafiyacenter.org/ Thank you for fixing the shortcode issue, however, the site is still broken. The page layout for the website changed from full width to boxed, the background image in the Donate section is missing, the Team section is completely gone, the video is not showing, the Causes section is gone, the Events are gone, the Partners section is gone and so is the call to action.
the layout is supposed to look like the demo on Envato.
- April 28, 2017 at 1:24 am #16333
Don’t understand what’s going on. I had fixed all your problems on previous supports. It’s almost 2am here, I’ve to go bed now. Till now I’ve given your support. I will take a look tomorrow.
- April 28, 2017 at 9:30 pm #16335
I know this is an issue that you have addressed previously. But it has come back. I have not done any maintenance or logged in the site in at least a week. My client informed me of the issue with the theme. What is the status of the fix? Why does this keep happening?
- April 28, 2017 at 9:34 pm #16336This reply has been marked as private.
- April 28, 2017 at 10:19 pm #16337
- April 29, 2017 at 12:10 am #16340
This is frustrating. I purchased this theme with the extended support. I think I have been more than patient but at this point you are not leaving me with any options moving forward. I understand the time difference, and I have worked around that issue. I also know I am not your only client to support. However, I also have a client to report to as well. This theme seems to have some bugs in it that need to be resolved. I have lost time and money because of this theme. If you cannot resolve this I am going to have to report this issue with Themeforest and ask for a full refund.
- April 29, 2017 at 12:32 pm #16344
Hello Liton. Any updates?
Just to recap:
1. The background image for the DONATE section is not showing. I see it in the backend but it is not showing on the homepage.
2. The TEAM FEED is not pulling in the team members on the homepage. I see the team member pages in the in the TEAM MEMBER section in the the backend.
3. The YouTube video is not on the homepage.
4. The MAIN CAUSES is not showing under the PROGRAM SECTION on the homepage. I see the causes pages in the in the CAUSES section in the the backend.
5. The EVENTS section is not updating. An event that has passed is still showing on the homapage.
6. The logo of our partners is not showing in the PARTNERS section. I see it in the logos in the backend but it is not showing on the homepage.
7. The CONTACT form is not centered.
8. The background image for the CALL TO ACTION section is not showing. I see it in the backend but it is not showing on the homepage.
The layout is supposed to look like your Demo. You fixed this before but it seems your updates have changed back.
- April 29, 2017 at 10:21 pm #16348
There’s a problem with Visual Composer Updated Version. They’ve changed lots of things. Please don’t update any plugins “Candor Framework” and “Visual Composer”.
I’ve created a new page for you, and set exactly looks like our Demo.
Please check with your contents with existing Page.
I’ve tried my level best to give you good support. If you like to get refund just ask on our Product Page. We will give you full refund without asking any questions.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.