- January 27, 2017 at 7:44 pm #15132
I have purchased Angels – Clean & Creative vCard WordPress Theme 4 months ago and applied on WordPress but I still cannot use it. It gives me slider error like Revolution Slider Error: Slider with alias angels-home not found. I try to register it but it asks purchase code. Even I write my purchase code and try to match with my API key, it doesn’t work. Can you help me about it? I can send my purchased code and API key if you want
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
- January 27, 2017 at 7:49 pm #15137
Please send us your Website Dashboard access. We will check this problem and fix it.
- January 27, 2017 at 7:55 pm #15139This reply has been marked as private.
- January 27, 2017 at 8:02 pm #15141
We can see you are a verified member from your profile. So, no need to send us your purchase key.
We will check your Website problem and update you.
- January 27, 2017 at 11:00 pm #15146
You should contact with us before, when you’ve faced problems. We’re here to help you.
No need your Purchase Key. You’ve already a verified client.
We’ve given Demo Contents with the Theme Package.
Fixed your issue, Hope you’re Happy now 🙂
If you happy with my Support then don’t forget to rate 5 Star with some comments on ThemeForest. It will help us a lot.
- January 28, 2017 at 3:47 am #15152
Thank you. I am so new here so now I understand that I wasted my 4 months to try fixing my website.
Even I don’t know how do I rate you but I appreciate 🙂
- January 28, 2017 at 3:50 am #15153
It’s okay. If you come to me earlier then your website will be okay that time.
Go to https://themeforest.net/downloads
You’ll see Angels WP Theme on the List. Below the name you’ll see 5 Star Rating, click on it and a Popup will appear. Write some comments and post it.
- January 28, 2017 at 4:10 am #15154This reply has been marked as private.
- January 28, 2017 at 4:14 am #15156This reply has been marked as private.
- January 28, 2017 at 4:16 am #15157
I understand. Thank you.
- January 28, 2017 at 4:17 am #15158
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.