- April 2, 2017 at 10:19 am #15929
Thank you for fixing the layout.
But I still have issues with your theme.
1. When I make changes in the backend and hit update, the changes are not going into effect. However when I make changes to the frontend (using Visual Composer) the changes stay.
2. I need to make changes to the “Get Involved” section. As I stated before, when I make changes in the backend, they changes do not save. I tried to make the changes to the frontend but I am unable to click on the button to make the changes because it is under the navigation bar. Please see the Get Involved screenshot.
3. Under Volunteers, can I add an email icon in that section? Also, can we remove the hyperlink in the volunteers name so it is not clickable?
4. The Contact form does not show, just the shortcode.
I am a web designer but it seems there is a lot of custom code I am not familiar with. At this point I am curious to know if I provide you with the content, can you just setup the website to me specifications? If so, what is the cost and turn around for the project completion?
Let me know. Thanks.
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
- April 2, 2017 at 5:19 pm #15934
Liton ArefinSupportPosts: 957
I’ve tested Editing from backend on “Service Box”
There are 3 Vertical Tabs to edit.
Just added few “s” and it’s working. Please check it.
Under Volunteer, Email Option Added. I’ve added a test email on Team Members name “MARSHA JONES”.
Contact Section fixed.
I’ve fixed all everything you wanted to know. No need any cost, my aim is to make a Happy Customer 🙂
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.