- August 19, 2016 at 1:36 am #12949
The contact form doesnt seem to work. Could you help please?
- August 19, 2016 at 5:03 pm #12959
Jewel ThemeSupportPosts: 1051
Of course we will help you.
Please send your FTP Access in Private Message. We will fix your problem.
- August 23, 2016 at 12:59 pm #13004This reply has been marked as private.
- August 24, 2016 at 9:40 pm #13039
Your directory is empty please upload the files correctly and notify us.
- August 25, 2016 at 2:39 am #13043
Sorry about that. Try it now with the same credentials.
- August 25, 2016 at 10:50 am #13044
I have deleted the credentials. On second thought, i dont want to give away the FTP accounts. Please instruct me in what I need to change and I will. Im familiar with HTML/CSS/JS
- August 25, 2016 at 12:13 pm #13045
Replace your email id on email.php file and also Edit your subject hope it will be ok.
- August 25, 2016 at 12:18 pm #13047This reply has been marked as private.
- August 25, 2016 at 12:21 pm #13048
Remove $subject from this
$mail = mail( $to, $subject, $message, $header );. If it’s not working then your have to send us ftp details for solving this problem.
- August 25, 2016 at 12:24 pm #13049
It works but there’s no success message. Neither does it show the message in the email i receive. Could you help with this?
- August 25, 2016 at 12:38 pm #13050
For that you have to customize the script placed in functions.js file for sending mails and need some edit on form(index.html). You can find this by search on web, if feeling hesitate then send us ftp details we will solve this (don’t worry it’s safe with us).
- August 25, 2016 at 12:45 pm #13051
This is the 1st template i’ve ever purchased that didnt have that in a contact form. I need to find another contact form to replace this. Thank you for the support. You were helpful and prompt but this is disappointing.
- August 25, 2016 at 1:30 pm #13055
Jewel ThemeSupportPosts: 1051
Please send your FTP access in Private Message. We’ll fix your issue with Success Message. Don’t worry.
- August 25, 2016 at 2:08 pm #13056
Im sorry I cant send any FTP access. I did before and it may have been a coincidence, but the files on my hosting got deleted. If you’d like to help, instruct me on what to edit on which files and i will. Thank you.
- August 25, 2016 at 5:02 pm #13058
- August 25, 2016 at 10:33 pm #13069
We’re already Dealing with thousands of Customers. And we’ve excellent reputation about Support and Privacy. No-one was affected by us accidentally. Every client is 100% secure with us.
Anyway, We’re updating our Template. You’ll get the Update Notification. Download the Latest Version and match the Contact Section files.
- August 26, 2016 at 2:53 am #13071
How do I get mine working like the one in the link?
And when will the update be released?
- August 26, 2016 at 3:52 pm #13075
Angels vCard Template is already Updated. You should get Update Notification. Please check your email.
- August 27, 2016 at 12:59 am #13083
Got it. Thank you!
- August 27, 2016 at 1:00 am #13084
If you like our Support then Please don’t forget to give a 5 Star Rating with some comments. It will help us a lot.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.