- November 2, 2016 at 9:23 pm #13922
I tried importing automatic demo importer and the home page was not updated to reflect the demo.
- November 2, 2016 at 10:59 pm #13926
It may delay depends on Hosting Performance. If it’s not working for you please go for manual importing. We’ve provided all Demo Contents on “Demo Content” folder.
Go to Tools>Import, select content.xml file.
Also Revolution Slider Files are there.
If you cann’t do it, please send your website info in Private Message. I will take care of the rest.
- November 3, 2016 at 12:49 am #13927This reply has been marked as private.
- November 3, 2016 at 11:48 pm #13936
I’m seeing you’ve done it.
- November 4, 2016 at 12:49 am #13943
The home page is not displaying any content. Can you help me import the content or components like the demo. Can you please help me import the components like the demo?
- November 4, 2016 at 1:26 am #13947
You have mistaken few things. Anyway, I’ve done it exactly looks like Demo. Now you can change the contents as your own.
- November 4, 2016 at 1:29 am #13948
Thank you! It looks great! The only item I see that isn’t working on the home page is the events. Can you help me get the events to work on the homepage?
- November 4, 2016 at 1:37 am #13949
I don’t understand why you’ve placed 2-3 Events on Homepage. Also I cann’t edit Files. Please send your FTP on Private Message. I need to check this.
- November 4, 2016 at 1:40 am #13950
I’ve removed the FTP requirement so you should be able to edit the files. Let me know if you encounter any issues.
- November 4, 2016 at 2:01 am #13951
Fixed your problem. Let me know if everything is okay.
- November 4, 2016 at 3:42 am #13958
Looks good! Thank you!
- November 4, 2016 at 3:46 am #13959
Please don’t forget to give a 5 Star Rating with some comments. It will help me a lot.
- November 4, 2016 at 3:49 am #13960
Your work was helpful and response time was quick. We appreciate the support!
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.