- January 18, 2016 at 2:04 am #10530
Please see my working site:
For the copyright, I had to modify the list CSS so that I could use font selections and styles that were closer to the <p> style in the CV area. I prefer the look of the template copyright. How can I keep the list styles as I have them while specifying the template copyright style for that area only?
Also, my copyright/footer area does not minimize to the right when rolling over the nav triangles. I’m not sure what I’ve done.
Love the look of this template.
Thank you for your time and support!
- January 22, 2016 at 1:50 pm #10546
Please send your ftp details with product purchase key in private we will fix that.
- January 22, 2016 at 9:15 pm #10549This reply has been marked as private.
- January 22, 2016 at 9:29 pm #10550
This FTP access is not working. Please send it again.
- January 23, 2016 at 1:27 pm #10564
Replaced li with p in CV and removed li in footer area. Also add the pre-loader in single pages and make footer stable. Please take a look there and notify us about it.
- January 23, 2016 at 10:17 pm #10567
This solved my issue!
THANK YOU for your patience and support!
- January 23, 2016 at 10:26 pm #10568
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.