- October 5, 2016 at 4:11 am #13528
1) Have you noticed the typo in “Settigns”?
2) It seems that any Custom CSS I enter is secondary to …/assets/css/theme.css How can I add customizations that will not be overwritten by an update? (I’m playing a bit with a child configuration plugin but it still does not seem to affect the issue.)
3) One particular CSS issue I’m trying to resolve is adding a “Pages” widget to the sidebar and the pages are not all breaking on each line. (And trying to customize the style of the text inside that widget.)
- October 5, 2016 at 4:05 pm #13529
1) Yes, I’ve seen the Typo. Will fix the next update.
2) Right now all Customizations are on Plugin and it will not affect on Updated Customization of Theme. For better experience We will update our Theme with Child Theme on Next Update.
3) Okay, will take a look at this and resolve on next update.
Please allow us 1-2 days to update our Theme.
- October 5, 2016 at 11:06 pm #13536
Updated the Theme with your issues and also added few things. Hope you like it now.
- October 10, 2016 at 9:37 pm #13573
I’ll check it out.
Question: What does changing the “color scheme” actually do/change? I’ve tried different colors but cannot see where it changes anything.
Also – any way to have the hover submenu line up to the left of the parent page? See attached pic please.
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
- October 10, 2016 at 10:13 pm #13582
Fixed the Color Scheme Problem. I’m sure you like it now. Changed the Main color for you. Please make it suitable for you.
- October 10, 2016 at 10:32 pm #13584
It works! Thanks!
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.