2) It seems that any Custom CSS I enter is secondary to …/assets/css/theme.css How can I add customizations that will not be overwritten by an update? (I’m playing a bit with a child configuration plugin but it still does not seem to affect the issue.)
3) One particular CSS issue I’m trying to resolve is adding a “Pages” widget to the sidebar and the pages are not all breaking on each line. (And trying to customize the style of the text inside that widget.)
1) Yes, I’ve seen the Typo. Will fix the next update.
2) Right now all Customizations are on Plugin and it will not affect on Updated Customization of Theme. For better experience We will update our Theme with Child Theme on Next Update.
3) Okay, will take a look at this and resolve on next update.
Please allow us 1-2 days to update our Theme.