Tagged: theme delivery
- September 20, 2016 at 1:41 am #13250
I paid for this theme so when can I expect to get it?
- September 20, 2016 at 2:02 am #13251
See screenshot I attached.
- September 20, 2016 at 2:05 am #13252
- September 20, 2016 at 2:08 am #13253
- September 20, 2016 at 2:10 am #13254This reply has been marked as private.
- September 20, 2016 at 2:12 am #13256
Let me know, if you can download it or not.
- September 20, 2016 at 2:20 am #13257
I could download it but the install failed on WordPress. Explanation is that it is missing CSS stylesheet.
- September 20, 2016 at 2:34 am #13258
Please send us your hosting access and WordPress Dashboard access. We will fix the problem. Of course select “Set as private reply” while sending the hosting access and dashboard access.
- September 20, 2016 at 2:40 am #13259
- September 20, 2016 at 3:55 am #13260
Did you figure out the problem?
- September 20, 2016 at 4:48 am #13261
Please allow 14 hours. It’s after midnight here. I will figure it out after wake up.
- September 20, 2016 at 4:34 pm #13263
Did you come up with any answers?
- September 20, 2016 at 5:17 pm #13264
You have a CSS.style sheet for your styles but it’s not in a file. You need to include all CSS style sheets in the file but the primary stylesheet must be style.css. Do you think that is the issue?
- September 20, 2016 at 5:28 pm #13265
I have been quite patient but I need to know where we stand.
- September 20, 2016 at 5:50 pm #13266
Please visit your Website homepage. I’m working with your Website. Fixing your Website PHP limit problems.
- September 20, 2016 at 6:12 pm #13267
Hello are you there?
- September 20, 2016 at 6:13 pm #13268
I did but nothing is working in the customizer.
- September 20, 2016 at 6:16 pm #13269
Go to Theme Option http://momstableonline.scottrooks.com/wp-admin/themes.php?page=foody-theme-options and you can customize it from this panel.
- September 20, 2016 at 6:32 pm #13271
Let me know when you are done and it is working correctly. I need to start building this website no later than 10am and it is 8:30am now.
I will need a new install file that has been corrected as well. Because the one I have does not work.
- September 20, 2016 at 6:34 pm #13272
One more thing. I can’t change the phone number on the header using the customizer.
- September 20, 2016 at 6:49 pm #13273
- September 20, 2016 at 6:51 pm #13274
Also your website says 24/7 support so what happens like last night when it gets late for you?
- September 20, 2016 at 7:42 pm #13275
Are you going to communicate with me or just continue to ignore me? How do you change text on this theme? If I have to change it in the code it defeats the purpose of using wordpress. I’m setting this up as a website not a blog. So I need to be able to show others how to change things. So far this theme has been a total failure. I don’t even have a corrected install file. It appears it was never tested. Maybe you should just return my money and I go find another theme?
- September 20, 2016 at 8:23 pm #13276
Since you are not communicating I will just chargeback my credit card purchase today.
- September 20, 2016 at 8:57 pm #13277
I’m not ignoring you Man. We all are also human. We have to maintain a lot of support at the same time. You have to understand it. You told me that you faced problem while installing the Theme. I’ve fixed it and import the demo data too. You want to change the phone number, I’ve told you how to do this.
Express your all problems in details with screenshot. I’m gonna fix your all issues.
I hope you understand.
- September 21, 2016 at 3:43 am #13287
Is any of this software ever been tested? Everything I have tried to do is broken. It says on your website 24/7 support yet I have to wait 14 hrs to get an answer or a fix. If you can’t provide 24/7 support don’t say you do. Then you don’t communicate and say it is fixed I can use it. I have to figure that out on my own. I never got a final working install file even though I asked twice. I really don’t care about your problems but I don’t have time to wait every time I try to do a simple task for you to answer in 3-4 hours maybe. So no I don’t understand because I should be done building this site but I am still waiting on answers and have more questions and am pretty frustrated with the fact nothing works.
- September 21, 2016 at 4:45 am #13289
1.Slider revolution plugin is not activated. I can’t do it because I am not a direct buyer. I need an API code???
2. Copyright text in footer won’t save and change.
- September 21, 2016 at 4:29 pm #13296
So are you going to respond or not?
- September 21, 2016 at 4:46 pm #13299
I’ve delivered all issue to our Theme Developer. He will contact you ASAP. He is fixing your issues.
- September 21, 2016 at 6:35 pm #13300
What about the 24/7 support you don’t have are you taking that off your website?
- September 21, 2016 at 6:57 pm #13301
It is now been 5 hrs since you said the developer would contact me but I have heard nothing. Why?
- September 21, 2016 at 7:28 pm #13302
Thanks for being patience. You’ve got 24/7 Support already. Problem solving can be differ depends on Support Features. I’m Lead Developer. I will take care of your problems now.
I was on a very long Journey. I needed to take rest. Let me check your problems. Don’t worry, you’ll be happy 🙂
- September 21, 2016 at 9:38 pm #13307
ok Mr. Jewel Theme exactly when are you going to start taking care of my problems. As you can see I have many and continue to have many. I need to get this website up ASAP (like today). So show me this 24/7 support you are referring to because I don’t see it and am getting increasingly frustrated.
- September 21, 2016 at 9:45 pm #13312
I’ve tried to login on your website but couldn’t. Please provide me the info I’m fixing your problems right now.
- September 21, 2016 at 9:55 pm #13313
- September 21, 2016 at 10:00 pm #13315
are you sending me an api key for revolution slider since I am not a direct buyer?
- September 21, 2016 at 10:01 pm #13316
Thanks, I’m on it.
- September 21, 2016 at 10:04 pm #13317
Anyone cann’t give License key of any Product to anyone. We’ve purchased Extended License to create Products.
Don’t worry, you’ll get Update Notification when any External Plugins will be Updated. We always update our Plugins. At this point you don’t needs to Purchase any Plugins.
- September 21, 2016 at 10:07 pm #13318
I need to get the ability to ditch all the photo’s and replace with mine. I need to attach a woo commerce plugin and add in inventory. Your website says this is WC compatible, is it? I need to develop additional pages is that going to work? Can I attach a mailchimp CTA with a plugin is that going to be a problem?
- September 21, 2016 at 10:09 pm #13319
So how do I get the ability today to deal with the slider, If you don’t get me a key?
- September 21, 2016 at 10:22 pm #13320
Copyright Footer Fixed. Let me know if you’ve anything else.
- September 21, 2016 at 10:28 pm #13321
What about the rest of my questions and when can I expect a new install file that works in case I need to re-install? Read the forum post it’s full of “anything else”!
- September 21, 2016 at 10:28 pm #13322
You can do anything you want. Yes, “Foody – WordPress Theme” supports WooCommerce. You can Add Mailchimp etc…
You don’t need any key to work with Revolution Slider. Alternatively, you’ve full access without Key!!! Because we’ve given you full Purchased Version by us.
You can Change Images by your own Images very easily. There’s no limitation on this.
We’ve build our Own Slider. You’ll get this on http://momstableonline.scottrooks.com/wp-admin/post.php?post=217&action=edit
You can Change Images any play with Settings.
If you want to create your own Revolution slider, just place the Revolution Slider Shortcode.
Hope I make you understandable.
- September 21, 2016 at 11:13 pm #13338
the rev slider is not changing images and I still don’t have a corrected install package.
- September 21, 2016 at 11:16 pm #13341
Please send Your Images upload elsewhere like Dropbox Link. I will made an example for you.
- September 21, 2016 at 11:36 pm #13343
There is only one I want homepage v4 with a static image. So how do I change that image? Don’t need dropbox
- September 22, 2016 at 12:11 am #13345
I cann’t access on your website right now. May be you’ve changed the Password.
Find Homepage v4 from “All Pages” You’ll see “Slider” Page under Homepage v4. Edit this “Slider” page and you can change the Static Image.
- September 22, 2016 at 12:30 am #13347
Got it Thanks!
- September 22, 2016 at 12:39 am #13348
- September 22, 2016 at 2:11 am #13350
Hey anyone home?
I. I need someone to look and see why this function doesn’t work.
2. I can’t get the menu on the home page to work correctly.
3. How do I get a static page on my home page? Can’t quite understand how the current menu works and which customizer I should use.
So if anyone is there, now is the time to answer, because JW says you have 24/7 support. Well, do you?
- September 22, 2016 at 12:42 pm #13355
See, Sidebar Background Color is working. I’ve changed it to another Color.
I don’t understand what do you mean by Home Page Menu not working… I’m seeing it’s working.
For Static Homepage go to Settings>Reading set your Static Homepage.
We’ve 24/7 Support. As a Human we needs to Sleep also. We’ve Support Engineers, he was also tired. We always try to give our best effort. Be patience we are here to help you. Don’t worry.
Hope you’ve got your answers.
- September 22, 2016 at 4:59 pm #13360
Sorry, but 24-hour support means someone is there 24 hours. It is fraudulent to say you have something that you obviously don’t. There should be someone different every 8 hours 3 shifts a day.
Your software is broken it changed the color I set after 48hrs. Your systems don’t work and after a week this software still doesn’t work. WordPress themes should never take longer the 48 hours to build initially.
I’m going to make this easy on both of us. I want a refund of my $45. I am going to find another theme, which is a shame because this theme really looked like the perfect choice. If I don’t have a refund by Monday morning at 8am EST I will call my credit card company and have them charge you back.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.