This feature request has not yet been accepted (we are rather busy). Keep voting (or funding) and be sure to subscribe for updates!
No funding level has been set for this feature request yet.
You can still make a contribution below:
- February 5, 2018 at 2:58 pm #18443
Have some question for the owl folio theme that I use for http://www.grafish.be :
Portfolio detail page (http://www.grafish.be/portfolio/wannes/)
– How do I hide the ‘share’ & ‘details’ ?
– How can I add a custom text
– Why are my pictures not the right height (they are cut off)
– logo overlaps
– Is it possible that people can click on the picture to link (now it’s only if they click on the name)
Is there an option to design the templates?
- February 5, 2018 at 10:19 pm #18446
Thank you for contacting us. Please send us your Website FTP and Dashboard access privately. We are working on an update which solves the full-size image for the portfolio. At present, it’s showing thumb image.
- February 6, 2018 at 3:04 pm #18453
- February 6, 2018 at 3:06 pm #18454
- February 6, 2018 at 3:51 pm #18458
Also, in the text on my ‘about’ page, the letters are cut of and not the words. This makes it unreadable..
This doesn’t look good. Could this be fixed?
- February 6, 2018 at 3:53 pm #18459
Thank you for sending us necessary credentials. We will try our best to solve your problems.
- February 6, 2018 at 4:48 pm #18460
- February 6, 2018 at 4:53 pm #18461
All my pages are set to public.
My homepage is the V5 from the template owlfolio.
- February 6, 2018 at 4:56 pm #18462
Please send your WP Admin Access.
- February 6, 2018 at 5:03 pm #18464
- February 6, 2018 at 5:03 pm #18463
- February 6, 2018 at 5:27 pm #18466
You’re repeating same information. On your FTP settings, please send this format:
Also, Please send your WordPress Admin Access like this:
WP Admin URL:
- February 6, 2018 at 5:53 pm #18470
- February 8, 2018 at 11:36 pm #18481
Did you manage to get on my website?
- February 8, 2018 at 11:51 pm #18482
Again you’ve sent wrong information. Please check information before sending. You’ve sent wrong FTP Host. No Password for SFTP. The access you’ve sent for SFTP is actually SSH access not SFTP.
Please check twice before sending. I’m using Filezilla as FTP Client.
- February 9, 2018 at 12:51 am #18486
- February 9, 2018 at 7:23 pm #18493
I already manage to solve some problems with custom css. (hide share & details, add custom text)
So now it’s just the pictures on the portfolio detail page (but there’s gonna be an update) and the question from the homepage (is there a possibility that people can click on the picture to link (now it’s only if they click on the name))
ow and my site doesn’t show any of the css? (check http://www.grafish.be)
- February 16, 2018 at 3:27 pm #18531
Hi is it possible tot help me please. i’m waiting to put my website online because it only shows the thumbnails …..
- February 17, 2018 at 11:29 pm #18540
Extremely sorry for the delay. Please send your FTP and WP Admin access in Private Message.
I will fix your problem asap.
- February 20, 2018 at 2:17 pm #18552
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.