- October 14, 2015 at 7:56 pm #7604
Recently purchashed the memorials theme, and just seem to get errors, I imported your content.xml
But I get the errors on the page as here http://adwilliams.benpettman.co.uk/
And also I cannot edit the mission text, I have tried using the editor both front and back ends and it just doesnt update.
Do you need a login?
Can you fix please?
- October 14, 2015 at 7:59 pm #7605
Please send us your website login access and cpanel access. Of course check the “Set as private reply” button while you send your access to us.
- October 14, 2015 at 8:07 pm #7607This reply has been marked as private.
- October 14, 2015 at 8:08 pm #7608
I also have updated the content for the services at the bottom, and when i edit the block it has my new text in it, but when i refresh the page it has your demo text in, so something isnt working.
- October 14, 2015 at 9:08 pm #7611
We have fixed your problem. Check this out. Inform us, if you have any problem.
[Please delete the admin account you have created with our Mail ID]
Thank You for stay with us.
- October 14, 2015 at 9:16 pm #7617
Thanks, but I dont seem to be able to edit the mission message or anything else on the home page too well…..
- October 14, 2015 at 9:20 pm #7618
When you edit the 4 services at the bottom they have the changed text in there, but its not showing on the front end.
And if I try and edit the mission text it never changes
- October 14, 2015 at 9:30 pm #7619
Just go to the homepage and edit it with visual composer.
- October 14, 2015 at 9:31 pm #7620
Yes I have done that about 10 times and it never changes, can you fix?
- October 14, 2015 at 9:45 pm #7621
I have found the bug
- October 14, 2015 at 9:46 pm #7622
When editing them, you have to edit your text and then switch to the text view in the editor, then save it. If you try and save it while on the visual editor tab it will not work.
Can you fix it?
- October 14, 2015 at 10:13 pm #7623
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.