- January 19, 2017 at 4:22 am #15007
Are there any Elevation-specific tutorials, video or otherwise? A lot of the videos I find on youtube don’t always correspond to what I need to figure out with the Elevation theme. It would be helpful if there was some information on how to go about making a page look similar to the Elevation preview because it’s very confusing when first working with.
- January 19, 2017 at 4:42 pm #15009
We are sorry that we’ve not published any tutorial video for Elevation. But you can describe here your all problem. We will solve everything. Don’t forget to send us your Website Dashboard and Hosting access privately.
- January 19, 2017 at 6:57 pm #15018
Liton ArefinSupportPosts: 839
Don’t hesitate to tell us anything problems you’re facing. We’ve made One Click Demo Importer.
From Menu “Appearance>Import Demo Data”. After importing your website will looks like exact our Demo.
Don’t forget to activate all plugins before importing demo data.
You’ve to import Revolution Slider separately.
- February 8, 2017 at 12:42 pm #15253
Hi. I will PM you my info. In the meantime, here are my big issues, currently:
1.) When I add Donate boxes they don’t appear like they do on the Elevation preview. The icons are much smaller and I cannot get that light grey box. Any suggestions?
2.) Is there a way to add the ‘Team Feeds’ so I can add my own photos/contact info?
3.) Is it possible to change the “footer” color from that grey to another color?
4.) Is there a way to get my company’s logo in the menu, like the ELEVATION one is in the preview? I don’t see an option for how to do this.
Thanks again for your help.
- February 8, 2017 at 1:01 pm #15254
- February 8, 2017 at 3:30 pm #15255
You forgot to send us your Website login URL and your Hosting login URL. Please send us the login URL.
- February 9, 2017 at 3:34 am #15260
- February 9, 2017 at 2:16 pm #15268
Here is the explanation of your all issues:
1. We are checking your Website Donate button. ASAP we will fix it and inform you.
2. Just login your Website Dashboard and add some Team Members. See this image: http://prntscr.com/e6f602 Then you can add this post type any page or post in your Website.
3. Yes, it’s possible to change the background color of the footer. Please send me your color code and I will do it or show me which color you want to put in the footer background.
4. Yes. It’s possible. Please send me your Website Logo and I will set it like elevation demo.
- February 10, 2017 at 1:05 pm #15282
- February 13, 2017 at 12:31 am #15337
- February 13, 2017 at 4:05 am #15350
Thanks for all your help, Jemee
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.