- December 14, 2016 at 11:11 pm #14637
All sliders on my site have shown this error message. I was following your guideline step one but the error is still persisting. Please help to support.
Revolution Slider Error: You have some jquery.js library include that comes after the revolution files js include.
This includes make eliminates the revolution slider libraries, and make it not work.
To fix it you can:
1. In the Slider Settings -> Troubleshooting set option: Put JS Includes To Body option to true.
2. Find the double jquery.js include and remove it.
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
- December 14, 2016 at 11:12 pm #14639This reply has been marked as private.
- December 14, 2016 at 11:16 pm #14640
Never mind, I can fix it now. The issue was about JS minification.
- December 20, 2016 at 12:41 pm #14673
Liton ArefinSupportPosts: 839
Thanks for let us know. Extremely sorry for the delay answer. We’re on a Tour, that’s why we cann’t reply back to you.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.