- January 17, 2017 at 11:49 pm #14998
Can you please review the attached screen recording. There are a number of issues with the event listing function;
1) When I post an old event the event posts in the wrong order. THIS IS A BIG ISSUE.
2) Once an event is past there is no need for JOIN NOW button, the event is over..Better text might be Learn more
3) A current event should have a JOIN NOW button.
Thank you for the help.
- January 18, 2017 at 1:03 am #15002
Please send us your Website Dashboard and FTP access privately. I’ve noticed you’ve created another topic https://jeweltheme.com/support/topic/paypal-issue-after-update/ . Just send us the access we will fix both issue.
- January 18, 2017 at 1:14 am #15003This reply has been marked as private.
- January 18, 2017 at 1:18 am #15005
The FTP is working.
- January 18, 2017 at 1:20 am #15006
Thank you for the fast support.
- January 19, 2017 at 9:38 pm #15022
Any update on this?
Thank you for the update.
- January 19, 2017 at 11:04 pm #15025
Thanks for being patience. I’m Lead Developer. I am sick from last few days. Can’t concentrate on my work for Sinus problems.
I’m looking at your problems. Trying to fix your problems asap.
- January 20, 2017 at 5:15 am #15028
I hope you feel better soon. We have found another event listing error. Please watch the video attached, the event date displayed on the front end is not what has been inputted on the back end. Please see if you can fix this at the same time. Thanks.
- January 24, 2017 at 8:25 am #15083
- January 24, 2017 at 5:31 pm #15094
- January 24, 2017 at 8:51 pm #15100
- January 24, 2017 at 8:56 pm #15104
Please note, this is not a resolved topic. Should I start a new thread? Please see above.
- January 24, 2017 at 10:46 pm #15107
Thanks for the notes. I’ve saved your Login Credentials for Live scenario’s. The Event Listing and Past Event will be fixed asap(hopefully within 2-3 days). Past Event will be little tricky but a very good IDEA.
- January 25, 2017 at 11:04 pm #15120
Thank you for the update. Please let me know when its fixed.
- January 28, 2017 at 8:16 am #15160
Hi there, any update on the correction to the system, the event start and end time display to not display correctly? What we have set on the back end is not whats displayed on the event page or home screen.
Also what will happen if I list a second event, is this still an issue?
- January 28, 2017 at 3:46 pm #15161
I’m on it. Trying to make suitable solutions for this. Hopefully by today I can give you update. Don’t worry 🙂
- February 9, 2017 at 9:06 am #15266
I wanted to check in on this update, any news on the event listing issues?
This is a big issue for anyone that has more than 1 event at a time.
Please let us know.
- February 28, 2017 at 9:15 am #15494
- February 28, 2017 at 12:59 pm #15496
Extremely sorry for the delay. I went abroad for a tour. After came back, huge pressure of pending works I just forgot. Sorry for the late.
I will try to fix your issue by tomorrow.
Anyway, I need to talk with you for a help. Can you please add me on Skype: Litonice13 ?
- March 1, 2017 at 4:48 am #15505
Sure I am darrinstern on Skype.
We need to setup a time to talk as I’m based in Chicago – can you suggest a time and date?
- March 1, 2017 at 2:04 pm #15506
Our time difference is 24 hrs. We’re on GMT+6 timezone. We will talk today, I’ve sent you a message on Skype.
Anyway, I need your suggestions about your fixings also. I’ve already started but have little confusion.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.