- October 24, 2016 at 8:35 pm #13810
I was able to import the demo successfully. But the events section doesn’t appear on the homepage. I’ve tried adjusting the dates, content and even duplicating the events section but the events section always come in blank.
What do I need to do in order to get the events to show up on the home page?
- October 24, 2016 at 10:10 pm #13811
I think the Problem is contents are there but No Backgrounds. Please select a Background Image from “Elevation Settings>Customization Section>Events Section Background Image”. Hope your problem will be solved. If not please send your website access in Private Message. I will solve your problem instantly.
- October 24, 2016 at 10:32 pm #13813
We have a background set but it is still blank. I changed the background to a different graphic and the content still doesn’t appear. I’ll send a message with our website so you can log in and troubleshoot further.
- October 24, 2016 at 10:35 pm #13814
It shouldn’t be. Anyway, please send me the login credentials. I will fix this instantly. Don’t worry.
- October 24, 2016 at 10:48 pm #13815
Well this is weird. I posted everything to a server and the events work just fine on the server. But it does not work on localhost. Why would it work on a server but not on localhost? We would like to solve that if possible as it would make it more difficult to develop only on the server.
Thanks for your help!
- October 24, 2016 at 10:50 pm #13816
It may be something wrong on your Permission problem on Localhost. Check it.
- October 24, 2016 at 10:51 pm #13817
What permissions should I be looking for?
- October 25, 2016 at 12:35 am #13818
Folder and Files Permission.
- October 25, 2016 at 12:36 am #13819
Is there a specific directory or directory tree that I need to look at?
- October 25, 2016 at 4:15 am #13825
Any thoughts on what permissions I need to look at specifically?
- October 25, 2016 at 5:11 pm #13832[/crayon]12[crayon-5a18e65ea4367236256807 inline="true" ]define('FS_CHMOD_FILE', 0755);define('FS_CHMOD_DIR', 0644);
- October 27, 2016 at 1:17 am #13871This reply has been marked as private.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.