- August 7, 2015 at 3:41 pm #6222
FAQ Customizer does not appear when I create a new FAQ, so I can only set colours globally. This defeats the purpose. What is the solution? I’m using WP 4.2.4
- August 7, 2015 at 4:35 pm #6226
It may be conflicts something like your Themes or Plugins. Please send your Username and Password, Site URL and FTP access. We’ll solve your problem, don’t worry.
- August 7, 2015 at 9:19 pm #6234
JohnCustomerPosts: 2This reply has been marked as private.
- August 9, 2015 at 2:48 pm #6256
Your access isn’t working. Please check it again.
- September 4, 2015 at 1:08 am #6701
I am having the same problem. I just downloaded and installed the Awesome Colorful FAQ plugin, but there are no customization options when creating a new FAQ. What is the solution? In addition, when I add the FAQ to my page (shortcode) by clicking on the faq icon, I get NO additional options as shown on the documentation (i.e., Category, Tags, Number posts, Order) – just add faq.
- September 4, 2015 at 1:11 am #6702This reply has been marked as private.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.