- November 11, 2016 at 8:11 am #13999
I’m having a few issues.
– Can’t find where to upload the favicon
– When I change the main paragraphs fonts in elevation settings it doesn’t appear to update across the site
– where can I change the size of the font in the sectional title section?
– It seems there is an issue with Visual Composer. It isn’t saving the settings (not always) and when I try change the background color of the columns, that feature seems to be “hidden” from me. I have attached a screen shot of what I mean. Not to sure if this is an issue with your theme or visual composer?
Could you let me know re: the above?
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
- November 11, 2016 at 11:07 pm #14003
WordPress restricts us to Upload Favicon Icons. The easy process is to upload your Favicon on your Theme Folder. WordPress will automatically detect it.
You can Change Paragraphs Fonts from “Elevation Settings>Fonts Section”.
I don’t know what’s the problem on your end. If you give your Admin access in Private Message then I will help you.
- November 12, 2016 at 7:47 am #14010
It seems like visual composer also isn’t working 100% when I use it in other theme’s, so not your worry there.
The fonts don’t seem to universally update. I have changed them to Times in the “Elevation Settings>Fonts Section” but they don’t up date in the sectional title subtitle and they also don’t seem to update in service box title. Is there any fix for this?
It’s strange that wordpress restricts favicon upload when other themes allow you to.
Thanks for your help thus far
- November 12, 2016 at 10:26 pm #14012
We don’t have to do anything about Favicon. Because ThemeForest made new rules for Favicon Icons.
Don’t worry about this, Please send your Website Access and FTP in Private Message. I will make everything working for you.
- November 29, 2016 at 12:14 pm #14276
Do you know if your theme conflicts with contact form 7?
There is a huge space after all the contact 7 forms I place on my site.
http://www.seabiscuitheritagefoundation.org/ at the bottom you can see the large space, also on this page:
Tried different forms and all give me the same result. Have you had this issue before?
- November 29, 2016 at 9:49 pm #14299
You’ve done very well on your website. Good Job (y). Please check the Documentation for Contact Form Codes. I’m giving it again.123456789101112131415161718<div class="form-class"><i class="form-icon fa fa-user"></i>[text* your-name placeholder "Name*"] </div><div class="form-class"><i class="form-icon fa fa-envelope"></i>[email* your-email placeholder "Email*"] </div><div class="form-class"><i class="form-icon fa fa-link"></i>[text your-subject placeholder "Subject"] </div><div class="message"><i class="form-icon fa fa-pencil"></i>[textarea your-message placeholder "Message"] </div><div class="submit-btn">[submit "Submit" Submit]</div>
Go to “Contact” Menu and Place the Code. Everything will be fine.
Hope it helps you.
- November 29, 2016 at 10:36 pm #14337
thanks Liton. I have never had to use <div> before when using the contact form 7 plugin, seems to do the trick though.
- November 30, 2016 at 2:36 am #14350
Great to know this works. Actually if you wants like yours own ones then you’ve do some customizations because default style is very bad.
If you like my support then don’t forget to give a 5 Star Rating with some comments. It will helps us a lot.
- November 30, 2016 at 6:51 am #14353
- November 30, 2016 at 6:54 am #14354
and the “view all” button on the blog page reverts to the homepage
- November 30, 2016 at 4:09 pm #14355
Because you don’t have selected “Blog Posts Page” from Settings>Reading. Select your Blog Page View All will automatically go to Blog Page.
- December 3, 2016 at 11:47 pm #14442
Hey Liton, sorry buddy, but a quick question – do you have anything in your theme that allows me to turn off the display of “post date” on the blog page?
I have found a plugin to do this, but thought maybe I wasn’t seeing something in the theme.
- December 4, 2016 at 12:45 am #14443
One last question (site is nearly done 🙂
For “team members” i can’t see where to select category when using the shortcode. I need to display different categories in different team members section.ie.
- December 4, 2016 at 9:35 am #14444
Please check “Remove Meta Data” at the end of “Customization Section”.
- December 5, 2016 at 4:13 am #14446
Hi, I have tried to do that, but it seems like the date is still there
- December 5, 2016 at 11:30 am #14447
Okay, send your Website Access. I will remove this for you.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.