December 18, 2016 at 6:38 pm #14656
When you make the next update can we have a page format that would hide the date and poster? These items belong on a blog post, not a single page. Can this be done quickly as it looks wired on a page I am making to host an auction page. Please let me know when you return from your holidays.
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
December 18, 2016 at 6:44 pm #14658
Our lead developer will back tomorrow from his vacation. I will deliver your message to him after that he will inform you about your suggestion.
December 20, 2016 at 12:29 pm #14671
Back to work now. Working on this Feature. Thanks for being Patience. I’ve forgot all features you wants. Can you please make a list of them, thus I can figure out easily and give the Update.
December 20, 2016 at 6:33 pm #14678
Total list of requests:
– on homepage the event should be listed in the date of the event no the posting date.
– fix social media icons
– on a page if should not look like a blog entry, there should not be a date and who posted it as its a page of static information.
– update your included plugins – there is a new version of the slider and visual editor.
– error in default page layout, see example (http://d31edfoundation.org/mission/). The page is not using the featured image, the spacing is all off.
– homepage layout – why would the first and second section overlap?
– why have the google maps on the event entry page if there is no way to use it on the page. This should be an option.
I think that was all of my comments.
December 20, 2016 at 6:34 pm #14679
Left this off for the event listings:
1. Listing Order by date
2. Date and Time display (change or provide options)
3. Empty fields should not display
December 20, 2016 at 6:44 pm #14680
Further suggestions, on a page there is really no need for the author as well.
My suggestion is to remove the date, posted by, comments, an author from a page template these items are for blog posts not an about us page.
Also on a blog post I would not have posted by at the top as you have the author at the bottom, no need to have this two times.
December 20, 2016 at 8:23 pm #14681
Thanks for your valuable Suggestions and Feature Requests. All Features will be available in next update( Sunday ). See you soon 🙂
December 23, 2016 at 10:32 am #14714
Hello there, I wanted to check, when you say Sunday are you thinking the updates, theme fixes will be published on Dec 25?
December 23, 2016 at 4:29 pm #14717
Yes, we’re preparing updates. Next 25 December will update our Theme.
December 24, 2016 at 10:47 am #14730
Sorry, I have an additional question about the update; When you publish it will it fix the issue with my homepage? Please look http://d31edfoundation.org, Why are the VOLUNTEERING, DONATING, SUPPORTING boxes overlapping the top slider?
Please let me know quickly, thanks.
December 24, 2016 at 4:59 pm #14732
It’s coming from Visual Composer. It’s not a bug. Just give some margin on Visual Composer and your problem will be solved.
December 25, 2016 at 3:08 am #14741
All of your Feature Requests with few New Features has been Updated. Hope you’re Happy Now 🙂
December 25, 2016 at 4:08 am #14742
I will download it on Monday and let you know. I live the theme, these items will make it a strong theme.
One question, did you also make the change to the single page posting?
Thanks and happy holidays.
December 28, 2016 at 4:33 am #14763
There are still issues with the update:
1) Event order – Please look at http://d31edfoundation.org – events area…
– DISTRICT 31 ED FOUNDATION 2016 WINTER BENEFIT this is set to an event date of 2016-02-20 19:00
– Eat, Drink, and Be Mine! District 31 Ed Foundation 2017 Winter Benefit this is set to an event date of 2017-02-11 19:00
Look at the page, I have no idea where it is pulling this information.
2) Basic page template – this is still showing a date..why would you have the post date displayed on a static page..this is not useful. Also, why would I want the page Author on a page post…..a page template should be clean, these items only below on a blog post. http://d31edfoundation.org/mission/
3) The social media icons still do not display in the header.
4) The page I build http://d31edfoundation.org/mission/, why is is all jacked up. The display of the page is not making any sense to how I laid it out.
These issues are really putting me behind…can we get them fixed ASAP??
December 28, 2016 at 4:44 am #14764
If you want people to see a list of events and you direct them to http://d31edfoundation.org/events/ if is showing the post date, not the event date…..This does not make sense.
Also in this event list, the Posted by email@example.com With 0 Comment information is not useful for the reader.
December 28, 2016 at 4:45 am #14765
I am trying to set the status to not resolved….Open issues are above.
December 28, 2016 at 3:00 pm #14767
Let us check the problem and will fix it.
December 28, 2016 at 6:22 pm #14772
Thanks, would you have an update on the status of the correction today? Please let me know if this is user error.
December 28, 2016 at 8:57 pm #14773
Above all issues already been solved. I think you didn’t update the Theme Properly and also needs to Update “Candor Framework” as well.
Many People wants this Option “Date Show” on Page. We’ve given Options to hide/show on “Elevation Options”.
Please check the Settings. Hope you’ll get your answers.
Social Media is already fixed also.
December 28, 2016 at 11:49 pm #14776
Ok I have done a clean fresh install, new database and all.
I am not able to get the one click demo to work…..
What am I doing wrong?
December 29, 2016 at 12:06 am #14777
December 29, 2016 at 12:35 am #14778This reply has been marked as private.
December 29, 2016 at 1:27 am #14779
Okay, no problem. Please send your WordPress Admin username and password now. It’s about 1:30am here. I’ve to go bed. If you send the Admin now, I can make it exactly like the Demo.
With FTP I cann’t do anything.
December 29, 2016 at 1:38 am #14780This reply has been marked as private.
December 29, 2016 at 1:54 am #14781
December 29, 2016 at 2:05 am #14782
Please check your website now. Demo Content is imported exactly looks like the Demo.
The Option is “Elevation Settings>Customization Settings”, see an Option “Remove Page Meta Data”.
We’re improving our One Click Demo Importer. Making an easy solution for this. Surely on next update we will try to include this. This is our high priority.
December 29, 2016 at 2:07 am #14783
GREAT its working, thank you so much.
December 29, 2016 at 2:09 am #14784
You’ve most welcome, you did a lot to improve our Theme. Please mark this Topics as resolved. Also if you like our Support it will be great if you give a 5 Star Rating on Elevation, it’ll inspire us for better work.
December 29, 2016 at 2:16 am #14785
Thank you and have a great night, I posted a 5 star rating.
December 29, 2016 at 2:21 am #14786
Thanks a lot. Good night.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.