- September 20, 2016 at 11:55 pm #13279
I’m having a few issues with header area:
1) my pages’ title/meta data are getting hidden behind the menu+header.
2) The contact bar has an unusually height. I had to remove the email address because it was appearing on a second line.
3) Also on contact bar, I only have the facebook link active and it appears on Safari, but not on Chrome (which is what I’m using)
Can you take a look? http://www.youthintransition.org/newsite
- September 21, 2016 at 12:05 am #13280
Thank you for contact us. Please send us your Hosting access and Website Dashboard access privately. We will take care your problem.
- September 21, 2016 at 11:15 pm #13340
We’re waiting for your response. Please send your Info’s we will solve your problems.
- September 22, 2016 at 1:04 pm #13356
I cann’t see any problems in Title/meta data is getting hidden behind menu+header.
Contact Bar: You’ve already removed email address.
Contact Bar: I’m using Linux OS and Chrome Browser I’m seeing Facebook Link.
Please send Screenshot Images Link upload elsewhere like Dropbox.
- September 22, 2016 at 6:26 pm #13363
Here are two screenshots that show the issue. One is zoomed at 90% and displays correctly. The other is at 100% is shows the issue…where the Title is getting hidden under the semitransparent menu bar.
- September 22, 2016 at 6:27 pm #13364
I sent an email reply with the login information. Did you receive that? (I didn’t notice that I could do a private reply via the forum until today.)
- September 22, 2016 at 10:47 pm #13371
Yes, I’ve received it and saw your Problems. Let me check your images again.
- September 23, 2016 at 12:36 am #13377
- September 23, 2016 at 3:02 am #13379
I’m still seeing the same issue (after restarting browser and refreshing the page). It seems to look normal at any zoomed level under 100%. I’ve looked at another computer’s browser and have the same issue.
- September 23, 2016 at 6:18 am #13380
I’m little bit of confused. When you’re getting zoomed level under 100%. Does it while you’re scrolling or anything else?
Can you please make a few seconds screencast and show me?
Also let me know your Operating System and Browser name.
- September 23, 2016 at 6:55 am #13384This reply has been marked as private.
- September 23, 2016 at 8:32 am #13385
Great, seen all problems. Will solve your issues by today.
- September 23, 2016 at 10:06 pm #13401
You have probably already found this, but I finally solve that the padding-Top issue is inside the responsive.CSS file. When I stretch my screen out just a bit more, the top of the page looks normal. I would change be responsive file but I know it would probably get overwritten on the next team update.
- September 23, 2016 at 10:09 pm #13402
I was just working on your website. Can you place the snippet where you’ve made changes. It will be understandable in keep our mind on next update. We’re also working on your website.
- September 23, 2016 at 11:12 pm #13404
I haven’t applied the change yet to see if it works but it’s
on responsive.css on several lines (i.e. 224, 455, 735, 1053, 1473, 1873, 2307, 2589, etc… 15 lines in all). It seems that changing this to 220px (and 160px (on more narrow screens)) corrects the issue. Or at least would make it work on my site.
- September 23, 2016 at 11:36 pm #13405
Thanks for the info. We’re working on it. Please allow us 24 hours to fix your problems. Also we’ll update our Theme by Tomorrow.
- September 24, 2016 at 12:11 am #13409
Take a look there i think problem is solved and also notify us about it.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.