- May 16, 2016 at 3:45 pm #11979
hi there i have quite a few problems with my site, I’m not an expert on this stuff so I’m most likely doing it all wrong. it seems like i should be doing it on visual composer but i don’t have more money to buy a licence.
1. i have changed the colours on the site but they aren’t showing up.
2. on mobile the site the slider is all off centred.
3. i cannot find a way to change the pictures of the people on the about me bit on the homepage.
4. i cannot find a way to change the map on my contact page.
- May 16, 2016 at 9:53 pm #11993
Jewel ThemeSupportPosts: 1002
Thanks for Purchasing Do-WordPress Theme. Here’s your answers-
You don’t have to Purchase Visual Composer. Always we’ve updated on our Server. While we’ll give update of this Theme then You can just Delete the existing Visual Composer and Install Plugin, It will automatically Downloads latest Version from our Server.
Please send your Website Address, FTP Access, Admin Username and Password.
- May 16, 2016 at 10:24 pm #11999
gary11barlowCustomerPosts: 1This reply has been marked as private.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.