- September 21, 2016 at 2:43 am #13284
1) How do I change the urgent causes image?
2) the left video, right content: the right content isn’t loading correct text. it will update to my headline but not my text.
- September 21, 2016 at 3:29 am #13286
sorry to trail words, but the video isn’t updating either. thanks ~LMB
- September 21, 2016 at 4:02 am #13288
One more thing: the donate element boxes: the icons and titles will change, but not the text boxes when we input new text. please fix or direct towards solution.
- September 21, 2016 at 10:51 pm #13334
It shouldn’t be like this. Anyway, Please send your Website Access in Private Message. I will fix all your problems instantly.
- September 21, 2016 at 10:53 pm #13335This reply has been marked as private.
- September 21, 2016 at 11:13 pm #13337
We’ve missed to give the Option for Urgent Cause Image change. Sorry for this, I will update this Option on your website.
Left Content Image and Right Content Video section has been updated.
- September 21, 2016 at 11:59 pm #13344
Thank you. Just checked, and the video is still not showing up. we have our youtube link in there but can’t get it show up. is there a particular type of URL we’re supposed to be using?
Also, under the gallery section on the homepage, the text:
“Feel our gallery photos and you can realize how poor people passing their life. This is high time for save both people and children to make our world happy.”
isn’t erasing from the WSYWIG editor. please remove or instruct on how to update.
- September 22, 2016 at 2:31 am #13351
The service boxes text is also not changing, only the title. Please let me know of how to fix.
- September 22, 2016 at 10:43 am #13352
Thanks for being patience. I’ve started your fixings. Please send your FTP access. I need to work on files.
- September 22, 2016 at 11:19 am #13353
I’m seeing that you’ve done the Urgent Causes Image change. I’ve Fixed your Service Box, Donate Box, Right Content Problems.
For Example: also Added a Section “Left Video Right Content”, this is the Video Section. Just Place the Youtube/Vimeo URL and your Video will be appear.
Hope everything is fine now.
- September 22, 2016 at 7:43 pm #13366
I am also having Lindsay’s problem (#2), the “Left Video / Right Content” does not show the video or updated description text; only the title gets updated.
- September 22, 2016 at 10:46 pm #13370
We’ve updated our Theme Today with all fixes. The easiest way to update your Theme via “Envato Toolkit”
Install this Plugin and login with your Envato Account. You’ll get Update Notification, click on update and it will be automatically Update.
- September 23, 2016 at 12:13 am #13372
Thank you for the updates. I was able to install the plugin successfully — and it looks like the theme updated to 1.0.1.
However something went awry and two plugins (Candor Framework and WP Bakery) are not updating. Also, the Elevation options have disappeared within Visual Composer and as a result only the shortcodes are appearing on the frontpage.
- September 23, 2016 at 12:18 am #13374
Got it, Please remove existing Candor Framework and Install the Updated one. Download this Plugin and Install it.
Okay, I’m doing this for you.
- September 23, 2016 at 12:31 am #13375
Check now. I’ve updated the Plugins.
- September 29, 2016 at 3:28 am #13451
I’m still having three issues:
1)the service box colors are showing that they are the correct color (#41273B) in my editor but when I update or preview them, they are still the other colors.
2) I updated the plugin for the Candor Framework from version 1.23 to version 1.24 per your instructions above. The text and headline for the Left Video Right Content is updating to my text (yay!) but my youtube link (https://youtu.be/igI2yl1BK04) isn’t appearing at all. I’m only seeing a blank section.
3) my upcoming events has disappeared entirely. the element box is visible in my editor but not anywhere on the preview or updated homepage. this happened after I updated the plugin.
- September 29, 2016 at 12:37 pm #13453
I am checking.
- September 29, 2016 at 1:55 pm #13454
I’ve fixed all your issues.
1) Service Box is fine now. I’ve Tested with changing Background Colors.
2) You did little mistakes how video embed works on webpage. We’ve given Global embedding system like Youtube, Video, Dailymotion etc. That’s why it’s little confusing. Anyway, for your clarification. Your Youtube Video Embedding System will be like this:1https://www.youtube.com/embed/igI2yl1BK04
not like this,1https://www.youtube.com/igI2yl1BK04
Hope it clears to you. I’ve fixed it on your Live website.
3) Upcoming Events is showing now. Please take a look
If you like my support Please don’t forget to give a 5 Star Rating with Some comments. It will help us a lot as Inspiration of Good and Quality Works.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.