- June 7, 2016 at 9:18 pm #12286
I need help for one point. I created my website thanks to your beautiful theme. But now I would like to add a blog page and I would like to start with the layout Blog Grid No Sidebar. When I create a page, I don’t know how to start from this model. Could you help me please ?
- June 7, 2016 at 11:09 pm #12287
Please send your website address, Admin Username and Password.
- June 8, 2016 at 2:21 pm #12290
- June 8, 2016 at 2:58 pm #12292
Please send your FTP access. I will create this Option for you.
- June 8, 2016 at 3:08 pm #12293
- June 8, 2016 at 3:37 pm #12295
- June 8, 2016 at 3:53 pm #12298
- June 8, 2016 at 3:57 pm #12299
Yes, you can ask another question. Huge Customization has limits, it may be paid. But for small help and suggestions it’s absolutely free.
- June 8, 2016 at 4:40 pm #12302
Yes I understand it and it’s perfectly normal.
On my landing page http://www.utopiix.com I have modified the feature color (yellow and green) bloc “Trouvez votre photographe” and “Trouvez une image unique”. The problem is that it’s not responsive anymore. So I would like to know if it’s possible to change the size of the bloc and keeping the website responsive ? I have the same problem with my footer “Vous êtes photographes ? Rejoignez la commuanuté Utopiix”, I modified the width of the bouton and it’s not responsive anymore.
Thanks for your help.
- June 10, 2016 at 1:27 am #12312
We have updated our Theme. You’ll get update notification. Please let us know is everything is good or not.
- June 13, 2016 at 7:20 pm #12329
Thank you for your update but my website is still not responsive. Do I have to active something ?
- June 14, 2016 at 12:24 am #12331
Please make some points, those aren’t responsive. We’ll solve your problems.
- June 15, 2016 at 4:08 pm #12341
Sorry if I didn’t understand you. The problem is that the image in attachment is not responsive. Is it possible to make it responsive ? Or do I have to keep de basis theme dimension selected by your theme to stay responsive ?
- June 15, 2016 at 4:10 pm #12343
I told you that we’ll solve the Responsive problem. You don’t have to do anything.
- June 15, 2016 at 4:10 pm #12344
Ok, I’m sorry 🙂 thanks for your help
- June 16, 2016 at 12:27 am #12353
Please upload your screenshot image somewhere else like Dropbox and place the link here. Also mention your Device name and Resolution.
- June 16, 2016 at 7:57 pm #12354
In the dropbox you will find the non responsive part of the website.
Device : Iphone 6
Device : MAcbook pro 13″
- June 17, 2016 at 10:18 am #12363
Thanks for the Screenshots. Please send your WordPress Admin Username and Password. Or, Create an Account for me. I’ll solve your problem asap.
- June 17, 2016 at 1:38 pm #12367
- June 21, 2016 at 7:58 pm #12452
Do you have some news for me ?
- June 22, 2016 at 1:50 am #12462
I’ve checked your website on few Mobile Devices. Didn’t find any problems like this. I think it’s causing for your Browser Cache. Please clear your Browser cache or check new Devices.
Also if you told your Mobile Device Model then we can look at deeper.
- June 22, 2016 at 2:25 am #12464
I don’t understand how it’s possible. All people around me who visited the website had the problem. I have juste tried right now with a phone which has never visited my website and the problem is the same, have a look on picture “update1” and “update2” : https://www.dropbox.com/sh/64abcacj6eouxnz/AAALNa_Na1VAYQWVz7Ai0b5ua?dl=0
Same problem with the page blog. My device is an iphone 6, the one on the picture is an huawei and I have also tried with other devices.
Thanks for helping
- June 22, 2016 at 11:25 pm #12494
Fixed your problem on iPhone 6.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.