- February 17, 2016 at 12:17 pm #10992
I want to disable the loader icon and scroll page on right hand side with its button (this one may be called something else technically) can you tell me where I can disable those tow ?
- February 17, 2016 at 12:20 pm #10993
Please send us your Website Dashboard access.
- February 18, 2016 at 10:32 am #11009
Can you tell me the step to fix as server is down and I will move everything to new server as well
So like to fix there again.
- February 18, 2016 at 12:49 pm #11018
Please send your existing FTP access and WordPress Admin access. I think everything is okay, we will fix your problem asap.
- February 19, 2016 at 10:37 am #11043
see I cant give you access to prod … dev is my local machine.
Cant you please tell me steps to remove/ comment out the code ?
- February 22, 2016 at 1:26 pm #11111
Can I please get the answer for the question ? What’s the issue providing me steps to disable loader and side scroll ?
Cant give access to the website FTP directory or control panel
- February 22, 2016 at 9:41 pm #11120
To disable the preloader, comment header.php file on line#18 or Replace the attached file.
I don’t understand about “scroll page on right hand side with its button (this one may be called something else technically)”
Please give a screenshots what do you want.
- February 29, 2016 at 1:32 pm #11149
See the attachment . That button on right hand side of header and the form that opens clicking on it I want to disable.
- February 29, 2016 at 1:34 pm #11150
There’s no attachment. Also we’ve asked for your FTP and WordPress Access. We will fix your problems.
- March 3, 2016 at 10:09 am #11199
Its in my local machine so unable to give FTP. I told same above.
Last time I attached a file but seems some problem in attaching it.
Now also I am struggling to attach the screen shots.
Below is the link in IMGUR where I have uploaded the images.
I want to disable both panel and button . See 2 images. I attached images as I don’t know what it called as
- March 3, 2016 at 4:18 pm #11200
Those options are already available on Updated Version of DO WordPress Theme.
For Turn off Off Canvas Menu:
Do Options>Customize Settings>Off Canvas Navigation Settings
To Change Preloader:
Do Options>Customize Settings>Preloader Settings
- March 4, 2016 at 10:28 am #11203
Where I can download the updated version ?
Hope pages I developed till now wont break. its 40+ now and will be great pain if those will break after update
- March 12, 2016 at 12:05 am #11242
- March 20, 2016 at 11:38 pm #11286
- March 20, 2016 at 11:55 pm #11287
- March 21, 2016 at 12:57 am #11288
- March 21, 2016 at 12:59 am #11289
- March 21, 2016 at 4:51 pm #11291
After finishing these fixing of your Website, We will inform you. Please provide us 4 to 5 hour to fix these.
- March 21, 2016 at 6:00 pm #11292
We’ve changed the color with your color code, please take a look there and notify us about it. If needed any changes tell us about it.
- March 21, 2016 at 6:20 pm #11293
Thank you for the fix, appreciate your co-operation. Can you please fix the demo content issue that I have posted too.
- March 23, 2016 at 12:04 pm #11305
Your Username and Password is not working. Please send me the right username and password.
- March 24, 2016 at 12:50 am #11307
This was done as I had to get the changes from someone else, you guys are taking far too long to respond or fix anything. Not helping. Should I still expect the same or can I post more queries where you can help instantly.
- March 24, 2016 at 12:59 am #11308
Actually, we all celebrate a marriage ceremony. Now you can post any queries and we hope you will get an instant replay.
- March 24, 2016 at 1:52 am #11309
- March 24, 2016 at 1:56 am #11310
We are going to fix your these issues. We will inform you when these issues will be fixed.
- March 24, 2016 at 4:11 am #11311
We have fixed you all problem except the contact form. Check this out.
We are working on contact form now.
- March 25, 2016 at 3:22 pm #11313
- March 25, 2016 at 9:24 pm #11315
I’ve tried to access on your website but your credentials isn’t working. Please check your access again and let me know.
- March 25, 2016 at 10:53 pm #11316
- March 26, 2016 at 9:42 pm #11330
Thanks for being patience. I’ve fixed your few issues.
1. Added Search on Header
2. Space between the header and image on Enterprise Services and Government Services is too much, needs to be made half.
Your Contact Form issue is relates with your Hosting. Please contact with your Hosting Company. Also check the configurations.
- March 26, 2016 at 11:54 pm #11331
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.