- March 17, 2016 at 8:37 pm #11282
Just wondering how do I update the theme as I have not updated it since purchase.
I have downloaded the update, I just don’t know how to install it.
(I have tried to add new theme but it says that the topclass folder already exists)
- March 26, 2016 at 12:42 am #11317
We’re working on updates. Update will be released asap.
- March 26, 2016 at 6:04 am #11318
You already have updates! As I have seen on themeforest.
I have downloaded the latest update and my question is how do I install it onto my current TopClass theme website.
I have an original version and not the latest.
- April 2, 2016 at 8:05 am #11403
How do you update the theme once you have the new version downloaded?
- April 2, 2016 at 1:45 pm #11404
Use this Plugin to painless Theme Updates.
- April 9, 2016 at 10:17 am #11468
Installing the theme…
Destination folder already exists. ***/public_html/wp-content/themes/topclass/
Theme install failed.
That is the message I get when I use your suggested Envato WordPress toolkit.
- April 9, 2016 at 4:42 pm #11469
Please send us your Website dashboard access and hosting access. We will update the Theme for you.
- April 15, 2016 at 6:24 am #11506
After all this now I am told that my support has run out??
Can you just tell me how to fix the problem and I’ll be able to update on my own.
- April 15, 2016 at 8:46 am #11507
I have changed the name of the original topclass theme installed and installed the new version of topclass theme 1.9v
It shows a blank white page after activation!
- April 15, 2016 at 10:35 am #11508
I cann’t say anything without seeing your the real scenario. Please send your Website Access and FTP access in Private Message.
- April 15, 2016 at 11:35 am #11509
- April 15, 2016 at 11:38 am #11510
I cann’t see any problem. Your website is Live.
- April 21, 2016 at 2:12 pm #11601
Your Theme has been updated. Please check it and let me know.
- April 28, 2016 at 1:37 pm #11701
- April 28, 2016 at 3:36 pm #11702
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.