Tagged: Href is not working
- July 22, 2016 at 4:29 pm #12763
When i add a example.html file link in blog(navbar) or any other href tag it will show nothing but on new tab it works properly. Kindly help me.
- July 23, 2016 at 12:21 am #12770
Please send live url we need to check what’s wrong there. And also send ftp access in marked as private we will take care of it.
- July 23, 2016 at 1:40 am #12771
- July 23, 2016 at 1:56 am #12773
There us too much js error on this link. After finished your customization send us the url and ftp access we will solve that issue asap.
- July 23, 2016 at 1:41 pm #12774
ftp host name: ftp://waws-prod-am2-063.ftp.azurewebsites.windows.net
now please solve the issue of js as soon as possible
- July 24, 2016 at 1:38 pm #12776
- July 24, 2016 at 2:27 pm #12777
It’s your google MAPs API key and FontAwesome error all settings are ok might be your server have some problem.
- July 25, 2016 at 10:17 pm #12779
it is also not working on the localhost and i simply embed the google location code in it. how can i solve this issue??????
- July 28, 2016 at 2:09 pm #12794
Labluzzaman it is no working even i remove the map Api and FontsAwesome link in the page can you help me???? can you correct this?
- August 18, 2016 at 6:48 pm #12946
Can you resolve my issue or not????? kindly tell me yes or no….
- August 18, 2016 at 9:14 pm #12947
Jewel ThemeSupportPosts: 1002
We will solve your problem. Allow us 48 hours to fix your problem depending on our Support Tickets.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.