- May 23, 2015 at 3:27 am #4069
MAMA is a great template, I appreciate the work. I need a image slider with 2-4 images on the home page, it would be great if you can provide me with the new feature.
- May 23, 2015 at 3:30 am #4070
Jewel ThemeSupportPosts: 1002
We are working on it. Hopefully you’ll get your version by tomorrow.
- May 23, 2015 at 3:41 am #4071
Thank you for the reply I am looking forward on it.
- May 23, 2015 at 12:42 pm #4078This reply has been marked as private.
- May 23, 2015 at 10:36 pm #4101
Hi, I tried using the slider but it shows the images only when I scroll, may be I had used it in a wrong way so please help me how to get it fixed,
- May 24, 2015 at 12:27 am #4105
Can you describe it briefly or give us a link. Without it we are blink and unable to help. One more thing you can provide us your ftp access with edit permission and page link also. We will fix this.
- May 24, 2015 at 1:33 am #4106This reply has been marked as private.
- May 24, 2015 at 10:43 am #4113
Check out your files now. We fixed it. Enjoy.
- May 25, 2015 at 4:01 am #4134This reply has been marked as private.
- May 25, 2015 at 8:54 am #4137
This blame is ours not our clients. Because we couldn’t solved it. Somehow google authority remove the negative translate with JS from Chrome. Don’t know why? For this reason our template/theme doesn’t work only in latest version of Chrome, but all other major browser runs it perfectly. We tried several way to solve it but failed, Chrome didn’t grab any of those method for translate the .cd-block section. We hope that our clients will understand this kind of problem. We are trying to make a contact with google to solve the issue. When we solved, we will inform all our client about it.
Until then please be patient.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.