- December 8, 2016 at 2:12 am #14525
Hello there, I am new to your theme and I have a small issue. I am trying to import your demo but the system seems to just hang. I clicked your one lick install but it never seems to finish. DO I need to load something to my site for it to pull the data from ?
- December 8, 2016 at 2:31 am #14526
Thanks for let us know the problem. Please use default Content Uploader of WordPress. Go to “Tools>Import”
Demo Contents will be found on “Demo Content” folder of your Downloaded Theme Package.
If you face any kind of problems then please send me your WordPress Admin Access, I will take care of the rest.
- December 8, 2016 at 2:50 am #14527
- December 8, 2016 at 8:25 am #14532
Update, when I turn off the gif for the load the page seems to work….but the layout does not look like the demo with it being full screen. What am I missing? Why would the load gift not work? Would love some help tonight. Thanks.
- December 8, 2016 at 3:12 pm #14535
I am working on your site. Please don’t do anything now. While I’ve finished, I will let you know.
- December 8, 2016 at 10:24 pm #14538
I was working and a bracket(}) was missed. Please send your FTP Access. I need to fix this. Please send the FTP asap. Please mark your Reply “Set as Private”, in that case others will not see your Login Credentials.
- December 8, 2016 at 11:21 pm #14539This reply has been marked as private.
- December 9, 2016 at 12:00 am #14540
FTP doesn’t working. Please send the correct info asap.
I was working on your site. Fixing few issues. There’s no fault by you, I’ve mistaken a closing bracket.
- December 9, 2016 at 12:13 am #14541This reply has been marked as private.
- December 9, 2016 at 12:17 am #14542
It works, I’m coming back to you soon. Please wait.
- December 9, 2016 at 12:49 am #14543
We have arranged your Website Homepage. Please check this out.
- December 9, 2016 at 2:09 am #14544
Question how does the event thing work…
Where do you put in the event details?
The map function does not work or display on the page? Is this an issue on my side?
The events listed on the homepage are no in event date order, cant his also be set?
- December 9, 2016 at 2:11 am #14545
- December 9, 2016 at 12:56 pm #14556
Fixed the MAP issue, Events issue also.
- December 9, 2016 at 7:32 pm #14558
Hello, thank you for the help. Can you please check…I just added a test event http://d31edfoundation.org/events/eat-drink-and-be-mine-district-31-ed-foundation-2017-winter-benefit/ but the map does not show on the page and more import there is no place to enter event details or description…..what am I missing. I really hope to hear back soon today.
- December 9, 2016 at 7:34 pm #14559
- December 9, 2016 at 10:13 pm #14560
I got it. Homepage Events order will be fixed by next update. We’re working on Latest WordPress Updates also.
Do you need to show the Map really? Or, the Location already named as “Event Place”.
You can add Contents whatever you wants to do.
- December 9, 2016 at 11:18 pm #14572
Hello there, I don’t really need the map, to be honest, it was just there as a feature. To be honest, I would remove it, my big thing is to be able to text about the event, provide links and or embed an eventbright.com form (iframe).
Can you get me the option to put event details on the page ASAP?
Also what is the ETA on the update?
- December 10, 2016 at 5:07 pm #14575
- December 10, 2016 at 6:36 pm #14577
Ok thanks. So when you publish the update I will be able to put details on the event page? Right now I do now see where I would put this. Can you confirm that I have to wait?
- December 10, 2016 at 10:16 pm #14580
You can write Event Details now. Go to “Events” Menu, Write Down Details on Content Editor and you’ll see details on Single Event Page. You can Embed anything there also.
- December 10, 2016 at 10:24 pm #14581
- December 11, 2016 at 8:57 am #14587
Please check now.
- December 11, 2016 at 7:51 pm #14592
Thank you. I will get going on my build out.
I will look forward to the update being published soon.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.