- April 1, 2016 at 9:31 am #11367
Hi there, I had wrote you a couple of months ago about my installation and how it fails to install or update the following plugins:
but I never heard back from you…
Today I tried it again and the failure continues… could someone help me?
- April 1, 2016 at 12:59 pm #11368
I was informed you earlier that it’s not a problem on Theme. It’s your Hosting Problem. Please contact with your Hosting and tell them to change your website’s permission to 755.
Your problem will be solved.
- April 2, 2016 at 2:52 am #11402
Hi, I’m not sure you have respond about it before, but it’s ok… I checked with my host and everything seems to be ok… Take a look to the screenshot…
I need to resolve this issue soon.
- April 2, 2016 at 1:53 pm #11405
Please re-upload your Screenshot. I cann’t see it. Or, upload anywhere else(like Dropbox) and place the Link here.
- April 5, 2016 at 2:14 am #11418
Hello, here you can find the screenshot:http://laboratoriocomunicacion.com/imagenes/Captura%20de%20pantalla%202016-04-01%20a%20las%202.49.20.png
- April 6, 2016 at 9:17 am #11423
Hi, any news about this concern???
- April 6, 2016 at 3:13 pm #11424
Everything looks fine. Please send your Hosting access and website admin access. I want to take a look.
- April 14, 2016 at 1:03 am #11489This reply has been marked as private.
- April 14, 2016 at 8:53 pm #11496
Your issue has been resolved. Everything is fine now.
- April 14, 2016 at 11:55 pm #11504
Hi, thanks a lot, I’ll check if it works ok and contact you if there is any issue…
- April 15, 2016 at 12:03 am #11505
Okay, Please don’t forget to Rate our Product 5 Star Rating with some good comments. We will give you Priority Support.
- January 12, 2017 at 7:55 pm #14940
Hi I am having a similar issue the Revolution slider and Visual Composer Plugins are failing to install everything is fine on the hosts side please advise as to what needs to be done.
- January 12, 2017 at 7:57 pm #14941
mjCustomerPosts: 2This reply has been marked as private.
- January 12, 2017 at 9:27 pm #14943
Liton ArefinSupportPosts: 839
Your Login Access isn’t working.
Note: This Thread Topics is for DO WordPress Themes. You’ve purchased “Shopaholic – eCommerce WordPress Theme”. Your Topic address is: https://jeweltheme.com/support/forum/wordpress-themes/shopaholic/
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.