- September 21, 2016 at 12:36 am #13281
Just purchased the Elevation Non-Profit theme and was prompted to install the Revolution Slider and Visual Composer plug-ins. Both of them show the available version of the plug-in matches the minimum version required by theme but when attempting to install, got the following message for both: Plugin not activated. A higher version of Revolution Slider is needed for this theme. Please update the plugin.
Can’t update the plug-in if I can’t install it in the first place so has anyone else had this experience and other than buying the plug-ins separately, which I don’t want to do, what’s the workaround?
- September 21, 2016 at 1:17 am #13282
Please send us your hosting access and Website Dashboard access privately.
We will check the problem on your Website.
- September 21, 2016 at 2:16 am #13283This reply has been marked as private.
- September 21, 2016 at 9:24 am #13290This reply has been marked as private.
- September 21, 2016 at 7:42 pm #13303
Hey support team.
After I purchased I had the same issue with plugins installation. I override this problem by just installing plugins from Your folder (downloaded from Envato and unzipped). Now everything seems to be great.
The only issue I have now is Demo Import. I cannot do it. Waiting for about 20 minutes (I have really fast connection 250 mb/s) and still nothing. The wheel is spinning saying: “Please wait”.
All the best support team! 🙂
- September 21, 2016 at 10:42 pm #13332
Jewel ThemeSupportPosts: 1051
Thanks for Purchasing “Elevation – Non-Profit WordPress Theme”. Demo Importer may delay depends on File Upload Size.
Please send your Access in Private Message, I will do it for you. Just allow me 10 mins(If I don’t sleep then 🙂 )
- September 21, 2016 at 11:31 pm #13342
- September 22, 2016 at 1:33 pm #13357
I’ve Imported all contents but Images are not uploading because of max_file_size on your php.ini
You can fix this issue by yourself or you can send me CPanel/FTP access. I will fix this.
- September 22, 2016 at 1:34 pm #13358
A message is showing while Importing…
“Please upload something more substantial. This error could also be caused by uploads being disabled in your php.ini or by post_max_size being defined as smaller than upload_max_filesize in php.ini.”
- September 22, 2016 at 8:52 pm #13367
Thanks a lot. I contact my hosting provider, they need to fix it up for me because I think it’s on their side.
- September 22, 2016 at 9:18 pm #13368
I see there is an update of Your theme. Maybe silly question but how do I update it? I found nothing in documentation.
- September 22, 2016 at 10:44 pm #13369
The easiest way to update your Theme via “Envato Toolkit”
Install this Plugin and login with your Envato Account. You’ll get Update Notification, click on update and it will be automatically Update.
- September 23, 2016 at 1:11 am #13378
Ok I’ll install the plugin.
I also contacted with my hosting provider. They increased a max file size as well as they tried to do the Import Demo for me by using another user detail I created for them. Still nothing. They told me there must be some problem with establishing connection between their servers and Your (where demo content is). They asked me to ask You: “Why there is no connection to Your server where demo content appears?”
I also uploaded to them latest version of the Theme and they tried to do it manually, also didn’t work.
- September 23, 2016 at 6:34 am #13383
I didn’t find any problems with our Importer. We’ve tested it on other websites too. It’s working fine.
May be file_uploads is disabled by your hosting Provider which costs Importing Attachments. Please allow few hours, we will do on your website manually.
- September 23, 2016 at 12:24 pm #13388
- September 23, 2016 at 10:20 pm #13403This reply has been marked as private.
- September 24, 2016 at 12:01 am #13407
Please send your Hosting Access like CPanel/FTP in Private Message. I’m working on your website.
- September 24, 2016 at 12:32 am #13412
- September 24, 2016 at 10:19 am #13414This reply has been marked as private.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.