- October 6, 2016 at 5:29 pm #13540
Installed the template and are having display issues with the navigation overlapping the content space, see attached screenshot.
It’s all the same on a Mac across Chrome, Firefox, and Safari but on PC our developer says it’s fine in Firefox/Chrome, slightly off in IE and way off in Safari. Please advise on how to fix and ensure consistency across browser and operation systems.
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
- October 6, 2016 at 5:42 pm #13542
Please send us your access (Dashboard/ftp/C-panel) in private (marked as private) we will solve that.
- October 6, 2016 at 6:12 pm #13544
- October 6, 2016 at 6:28 pm #13548
Liton ArefinSupportPosts: 774This reply has been marked as private.
- October 6, 2016 at 9:26 pm #13549
We can’t find our theme or theme related file on your C-panel & ftp and also your Dashboard access not working. Please send us the right directory with access.
- October 6, 2016 at 9:38 pm #13550
- October 6, 2016 at 10:00 pm #13551
- October 6, 2016 at 10:00 pm #13552
- October 6, 2016 at 10:28 pm #13553
We think your menu problem is solved take a look there and notify us about it.
- October 7, 2016 at 12:04 am #13554
- October 8, 2016 at 9:23 pm #13562
Fixed your issue. You can manage the gap between and slider in functions.js file in assets/js folder. For this you need to change the value in this line as 40.var contentPlacement = $('#header').position().top - $('#header').height()-40;
Hope you can understand this.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.