- December 10, 2016 at 10:32 pm #14582
Hello there I have two questions on logos:
1) what is the correct image size for the logo on the login page? I have one that I setup but it is VERY small?
2) the logo for the menu, what is the correct file size, I did not see this in the docs….the logo I load seems SO SMALL. Is there anything I can do to improve the look and size?
Thank you for the information.
- December 10, 2016 at 11:07 pm #14583
Thanks for purchasing the Elevation WP theme. Basically we never set the logo size because it’s very to our customers. Control your logo size with css as you comfortable or make it comfort size with Photoshop or Illustrator. If your logo size is small please enlarge it with actual size which is fit. (Our theme logo’s dimension is 145*126). Hope you understand this.
- December 11, 2016 at 12:02 am #14584
Thank you for the note but that size does not seem right. 146 x 126… When I use a larger logo (300×60) it breaks the menu at the top the spacing is all off, please see; http://d31edfoundation.org/
Also, the same logo is loaded into the customization section to put the logo on the log-in page…here it shows even smaller:
What do you need to do to fix this….I do not see any notes in the theme docs on this topic.
Thank you for a fast response.
- December 11, 2016 at 12:07 am #14585
Also, I’m looking in the CSS and I do not see the reference for the logo spacing in the menu. How would I ad the padding to make the menu more event looking?
Again thank you.
- December 11, 2016 at 12:28 am #14586
You will see a class named navber-brand. You can control the menu with this class.
- December 11, 2016 at 7:16 pm #14590
- December 11, 2016 at 8:45 pm #14593
It’s on the themes.css file in assets/css folder. style.css for your browser basic settings and in the theme.css file for theme styles or settings. If you feeling hesitate please send us your ftp and admin dashboard details in private we will solve your problem.
- December 11, 2016 at 11:55 pm #14599
- December 12, 2016 at 12:00 am #14601This reply has been marked as private.
- December 12, 2016 at 12:56 pm #14603
There is server chache problem and i’m not seeing the changes. How ever the class is navbar-brand not navber-brand and when scrolling the top menu bar is disappears menu height getting short by a class named is-sticky. Try to find this two class on themes.css file and measure padding on your comfort. Hope your understand this.
- December 14, 2016 at 7:17 pm #14633
Ok thank you, did you make any change in my system, it sees to look better now.
Also can you tell me the size or the CSS where I can set the login logo. I am using the same logo as the menu for this area and it seem to be reduced show up in a small size.
- December 18, 2016 at 9:32 am #14649
No there is no change in system, it’s only in themes.css file named in .navbar-brand class. Login logo size set by default WordPress. We don’t handle that.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.