- November 4, 2016 at 3:04 pm #13962
I have two issues for now:
1) When you scroll from the homepage to the bottom, you will see the logo will come off from its placement and touches the edges. Please fix this so that the logo sits statically at the header.
2) If you check out the Ninja form in the link, the forms somehow inherits the CSS of the theme and because of this, the form field such as Religion and Type of Complaint is ‘borderless’. Please fix this as well – at least for the fields to have borders or for the form to use the default CSS.
- November 4, 2016 at 3:06 pm #13963This reply has been marked as private.
- November 4, 2016 at 6:08 pm #13964
Liton ArefinSupportPosts: 938
Both issues are fixed. Hope you like. Let me know.
- November 7, 2016 at 7:38 pm #13971This reply has been marked as private.
- November 7, 2016 at 8:00 pm #13972
Fixed myself, please ignore. Thanks!
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.