- February 4, 2016 at 6:51 pm #10714
Hi! I’ve just purchased the Do theme for a client’s website and I would like to increase the height of the menu bar in order to include a bigger logo. Is there a way to do that?
- February 5, 2016 at 6:50 pm #10732
Thank you for purchased Do Theme. Please send your Website Access. We will fix it for you.
- February 18, 2016 at 6:39 pm #11030This reply has been marked as private.
- February 18, 2016 at 9:40 pm #11037
Please send us your FTP access and Hosting access.
- February 18, 2016 at 10:06 pm #11038This reply has been marked as private.
- February 19, 2016 at 7:25 am #11042
Your menu problems are solved, take a look there but changing the color option will need some time to solve that, within 24 hours we will notify about it.
- February 19, 2016 at 6:34 am #11040
Hi I have the same problem. could you please tell me how can i increase the height of the menu bar by CCS
- February 19, 2016 at 7:24 am #11041
Please send us product purchase key and access details (ftp and dashboard) and also the menu height (px) in private we will solve that.
- February 19, 2016 at 4:41 pm #11056
Thanks a lot! The menu height looks great now 🙂
For the color customization, I would like to know how to edit it, as I probably will need to do it in the future, specially for the ornaments/accents.
Thank you again!
- February 19, 2016 at 4:45 pm #11057
Jewel ThemeSupportPosts: 1023
We will give an update regarding your issues to choose custom colors. Please allow us till Monday.
We are giving you support personally.
Please inform the colors( Hex Code ) and mention the sections you want to change your colors.
- February 19, 2016 at 4:56 pm #11060
Hi again! I’ve just realized the problem with the header height has only been solved on the Home page but not on the other pages. Could you please apply the change for the whole site?
- February 19, 2016 at 5:09 pm #11066
We changed the menu height for whole site, please clear your browser cache and retry.
- February 19, 2016 at 5:13 pm #11070
Thank you! It is now showing correctly throughout all the site and the menu bar is white when scrolling down as well 🙂
Only the custom colors issue pending. I haven’t an exact distribution of the colors yet and I would like to be able to change them myself in order to try different combination. That’s why I need you to tell me how to change them.
- February 19, 2016 at 5:29 pm #11072
There is a issue about changing the colors we are trying to recover it, when finished we will give an themeforest product update and then you will receive an update notification from Envato. Hope you understand this.
- February 19, 2016 at 6:13 pm #11073
Perfect! I will wait for it. Thank you 🙂
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.