- March 22, 2018 at 4:30 am #18832
I’m having a problem with the hamburger menu on MAMA. I am using the default sections the theme provides and have only renamed them, as seen in the attached screen capture, there are no additional pages added for these sections.
When I use the hamburger menu on one of the primary sections it displayed all the other sections, Home, Blog, etc.
However when on the Blog the hamburger menu displays Home as the only option. I need it to display the same options as on the rest of the pages. I cannot create another menu using the menu creation tool since it is only allowing me to add pages but not the theme sections.
How can this be corrected so that the menu choices on the blog display all the options the way they do when on the sites other pages?
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
- March 26, 2018 at 10:06 am #18860
- March 26, 2018 at 1:23 pm #18863
Please send your WP Admin and FTP access in Private Message.
- March 27, 2018 at 4:56 am #18875This reply has been marked as private.
- March 28, 2018 at 11:01 am #18890
Is there any update on the resolution of the issues I’m having?
- March 28, 2018 at 11:28 am #18891
We’ll fix your issues today. Please keep patience.
- March 30, 2018 at 12:50 am #18895
Thank you for the update however I didn’t notice the issues I was having as have being fixed.
1. On the individual blog posts the upper left menu still is only showing Home and not the other pages available on the website.
and as sent in the message a few days ago:
2. I’d like to remove the forward and back arrows on the right side of the screen.
3. On the page called “Who Does The Work” the bullet points are not lining up properly when looking at it on Windows 10 using the Edge browser.
Please let me know when I might be able to see these changes made you had mentioned they would be done the other day. I’m hoping to have it resolved soon so I can announce the new great site to my clients.
- March 30, 2018 at 2:09 am #18896
Thanks for your patience. I’m describing how Menu works:
As this is Special kind of Theme, exactly work like One Page Theme.
1.We’ve given options on Theme Options. You can either edit Menu Names on Theme Options. You can also set Title will be shown on Menu or not. Even you can hide the Full Section also. Like you Can hide “Contact” name from menu but wants to show Contact Form on homepage.
2. You can set your own Menu. We’ve given 2 Types of Menu set. a) Homepage menu b) Blog Menu
You’ve to set/create 2 menus. As this is One Page Theme, menu will be like this:
Homepage: menu id/page id ( #about )
Then set 2 different menu for 2 Types of Menu. I’ve already done this. Please check, hope you understand the scenario now.
3. Nagivation direction is removed.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.