- March 7, 2017 at 4:51 am #15558
Hello, I had few questions on facebook – I fixed the upload max size via htaccess, can you please help me with a design part of the website? I´m missing background (androids app development, html5) in section Polmo Core Services + in section Featured Projects I´m missing the transparent cover over the images….maybe I´m missing more.
What is the best way how to fix. Thanks a lot!
- March 7, 2017 at 12:29 pm #15561
Of course we will help you. Please send your website access and FTP access in Private Message.
We will take care of the rest.
- March 7, 2017 at 12:48 pm #15562
Hello Liton – is FTP access necessary? Everything is installed – thank you for info. Have a nice day
- March 7, 2017 at 1:32 pm #15563
Yes, FTP is necessary. Because your problem is upload size limit. It will need to extend on any way, everything is installed doesn’t means that Upload size will increase.
- March 7, 2017 at 1:47 pm #15564
- March 7, 2017 at 1:47 pm #15565
- March 7, 2017 at 2:11 pm #15568
If you already solved then no need FTP access.
- March 8, 2017 at 6:42 pm #15584
Liton do you have idea how long it will take?
Have a nice day
- March 8, 2017 at 8:27 pm #15585
WordPress Username and Password not working.
- March 8, 2017 at 9:17 pm #15588
- March 8, 2017 at 9:21 pm #15590
You’ve done everything. What should I do for you ?
- March 8, 2017 at 9:56 pm #15592
Boxes like Android Apps Developement, HTML5 Modern Technology, Latest Max CDN Service are white when you are with mouse over the box.
and in Featured Projects the WordPress App Dev, Relationship Development – when you are with mouse over these images normally there should be spinning colour over the images for better visibility of the text.
I´m missing these 2 graphic elements + blog link is not working.
- March 13, 2017 at 5:48 pm #15619
Hello Liton – can you please reply to my question? Thank you
- March 13, 2017 at 5:54 pm #15620
Extremely sorry, somehow I’ve missed your previous message. I’m looking at this.
- March 14, 2017 at 12:37 am #15624
Your problem is solved take a look there.
- May 6, 2017 at 11:43 pm #16393
I need probably your help again. We stopped the adjusting website and now we would like to continue but I looked on the website lost all the elements. Login and password is still the same. Please take a look on that.
Have a nice day
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.