- June 12, 2016 at 5:46 am #12324
I need you help in my website, the responsive fail in the section services box and portfolio.
you can help me?
- June 12, 2016 at 3:17 pm #12325
Please send your Website Address. In Which Device Responsive fails? Mention it and send FTP access in Private Message.
- June 14, 2016 at 9:40 am #12334
- June 14, 2016 at 9:43 am #12335
If send good, my previous message?
- June 14, 2016 at 12:50 pm #12336
We’ve requested to you send some Screenshots and Device named you’re seeing not Responsive. We will fix that. Without any clue both we’re in dark. Problem will not be solved. Please let us know the details.
- June 14, 2016 at 7:42 pm #12338
Screenshots of divece Galaxy Note 3, the fail is in cell phone phablets
- June 14, 2016 at 7:48 pm #12339
- June 14, 2016 at 11:36 pm #12340
Thanks for the Screenshot Image. Please allow us 48 hours to solve your problem.
- June 15, 2016 at 4:49 pm #12345
Please send your WordPress Admin Username and Password.
- June 15, 2016 at 7:54 pm #12347
- June 15, 2016 at 11:15 pm #12348
Please check now. Hope everything is fine now.
- June 16, 2016 at 12:01 am #12349
You can explain how he solved the problem?
Thanks for you help.
- June 16, 2016 at 12:17 am #12350
The problem is somehow not getting theme css file. I’ve fixed it.
If you like our Support Please don’t forget to give a 5 Star Rating with some comments. You know it will help us a lot for better product quality and service.
- June 16, 2016 at 12:21 am #12351
Great! I have rated the theme with 5 stars. You deserve it.
- June 16, 2016 at 12:22 am #12352
Thanks a lot 🙂 If you need any help we’re here to help you.
- June 22, 2016 at 9:28 pm #12477
i need you help with my website, I make changes in the CSS and after a while they will reset to its previous state.
you helped me before and you have created a new file called ebor css-theme-style.css and I make changes but the next day returns to its previous state.
help me plis..
- June 22, 2016 at 10:12 pm #12478
How it’s possible to return previous state !!!
What do you want now ? Let us know the details.
- June 22, 2016 at 10:18 pm #12480
No, I do not want to return to the previous state.
I only that make changes to the css file and then the next day the changes are cleared and returned to the previous state. and I do not want to return to the previous state.
It is rare but Ebor-theme-style.css file does not save changes.
- June 22, 2016 at 10:21 pm #12481
There’s is no file like this Ebor-theme-style.css we’ve only one files and the minified version of the Theme CSS file.
theme.less file and theme.min.css file. You’re seeing the source code the CSS file link-rel.
I think you’ve updated your Theme.
- June 22, 2016 at 10:52 pm #12486
look, the last week you helped me with a support about the template adaptability and you created a file called css ebor-theme-style.css and with that file you fixed the template adaptability , but now i want to make some colors changes and fonts , so i make the change but for the next day the template becames to be the say template that it used to be on the day number one, wich it means that it is not keeping the changes , it is rebooting by it self
Rigth here you have the screenshoot of the file you used on the temple css ebor-theme-style.css .
- June 22, 2016 at 10:57 pm #12487
Ahh, it’s a cached version of your Theme file.
Anyway, please do some changes again and give me your Admin Username and Password in Private Message. I will observe it, don’t worry.
Let me know when your changes will be done. I will take a look at the situation.
- June 22, 2016 at 11:04 pm #12490
- June 28, 2016 at 12:52 am #12559
Hi team, the problem persist.. 🙁
help me please..
- June 28, 2016 at 12:57 am #12560
That means, your website again gone previous state ?
- June 28, 2016 at 12:57 am #12561
Please check your admin access, I cann’t access on your Dashboard.
- June 28, 2016 at 1:11 am #12562
Excuse me, Check now!
- June 28, 2016 at 1:23 am #12563
the file ebor-theme-styles.css follow change in the next day.
Check now the access in dashboard.
- June 28, 2016 at 1:24 am #12564
Can you tell me please what kind of Changes? It restores the Default States or something else ?
- June 28, 2016 at 1:57 am #12565
Changes in CSS types font-family, background-color in footer, and font-size and font-color.
- June 28, 2016 at 1:59 am #12566
- June 28, 2016 at 2:10 am #12567
I hope this time it will be okay.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.