Tagged: Video for home page
- November 7, 2017 at 8:25 pm #17532
We are currently in the process of customization of the theme based on our needs and we have the following questions for you:
1. Can we animate the icons from the body text of the pages? We are using Font Awesome icons and tried to incorporate the Animate it! WordPress plugin but it doesn’t animate the icons and only shows the actual code.
2. We have a video from renderforest that we would like to use to replace the home page picture and logo, where can we code that? If this is possible, please provide us the specs for the video.
3. The Section Title and headlines are not centered when in mobile, how can that be fixed?
4. Do you have instructions for making the blog part work? Can we take out the calendar dates for the blog?
5. Where do we go to change the font colors for the portfolio page?
Thanks in advance for your assistance.
- November 8, 2017 at 12:01 pm #17534
Thanks for contacting with us.
1. I don’t understand exactly which position/icon you wants to Animate. By default this feature isn’t available right now. You need to do custom work.
2. Video Background is possible. But I need to check which version you’re using.
3. Headline should be centered, can you please let me know which Mobile you’re using and which Device the Headline isn’t centered.
4. Blog part doesn’t needs to extra works. I need to know exactly what do you want to do.
5. For specific Portfolio Pages, we don’t have any feature like Changing fonts.
If you need all your requirements, then we’re offering you for custom works.
- November 14, 2017 at 7:45 pm #17573
Thank you for your response,
So we managed to figure out all the issues except one. We would like the home page to have a full-screen video background with the menu icon in front (the same menu icon that is already there.) We are running MAMA Theme version 2.0.8.
Again, this is just on the homepage. We want just the video to play and stop or loop and the only other thing on the screen should be the menu icon.
I appreciate any assistance you can give.
- November 15, 2017 at 12:09 am #17575
Please send your Website Address, Admin Username and Password and FTP Access in Private message. I will fix your problems on top priority.
- November 16, 2017 at 9:51 am #17583This reply has been marked as private.
- November 18, 2017 at 12:07 am #17617
Fixed your problem. Please check it now.
- November 18, 2017 at 12:51 am #17618
Thank you for the fix. I appreciate it. But there is just two more issues that we noticed. The first is on the home page, we took out the logo and now at the top it says “Bargon Web Design Logo”. How do we remove that?
Also, for some reason, the video does not play in the Safari browser for Apple mobile devices. All other browsers seem fine.
Again, Thank you for your help.
- November 18, 2017 at 12:55 am #17619
I’ve changed the Logo, it wasn’t set on Video Page.
You can simply change from “Mama Setting>Global Section”. Choose your Logo.
I’ve to take a look at Apple Devices.
- November 18, 2017 at 12:58 am #17620
I am in global management, I do not see a section that says “Choose your logo”
- November 18, 2017 at 1:00 am #17621
Sorry it’s on “Customization Section”
- November 18, 2017 at 1:00 am #17622
Also, the mouse icon, can that be moved lower when viewing in a desktop environment. Mobile, laptop, and tablet seems to move to the bottom automatically
- November 18, 2017 at 1:03 am #17623
I removed the logo from the home page, in the customization section, but that little line of text still comes up
- November 18, 2017 at 1:05 am #17624
Okay, I will fix your issues.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.