- September 16, 2016 at 1:42 pm #13224
1. I have set up the theme on antheliondemo.online. The website is ready but the client wants the menu bar above the slider section in the home page. I am unable to execute this customization. Kindly help…..
2. Also i have made additional pages on the site… for example http://antheliondemo.online/residential-doors/. When I scroll down the page the sticky menu initially disappears (when the first image is scrolling down) and then reappears quickly. i want the sticky menu bar to be continuously present all throughout the time someone is scrolling down the other pages of the site.
Kindly help in the making these changes . The attached pdf contains the purchase code
- June 19, 2017 at 3:26 pm #16692
I’m not the plugin author, but I will try to help you.
Changing “> jQuery(window).height()” to “> jQuery(‘#masthead’).height()” should work.
- June 19, 2017 at 5:10 pm #16699
Liton ArefinSupportPosts: 936
1. You can do it yourself, as I understand well that you know coding quite well. Go to Theme Folder and open landing-header.php file. From Line#131-237 is for menu. Cut the code block and place it to about Slider means below Line#112.
2. To make Navbar fixed. You’ve to touch header.php file and functions.js file on line#10-16.
If you face any problem then send your FTP and WP access, I will resolve your problems.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.