- July 28, 2016 at 6:07 pm #12796
I cannot find the way to see a sharp (non-pixelated) version of the logo.
Where can I upload the retina version or what is the way around to not having blurry images?
- July 29, 2016 at 12:45 am #12800
Jewel ThemeSupportPosts: 1002
Thanks for your query. We’re preparing Retina Logo image upload options. There is an option on MAMA Settings to Turn off Blurry images. Update will be available by tomorrow. Thanks for being patience.
- September 28, 2016 at 2:24 pm #13440
I don’t see how you guys included the Retina Logo options…
Recently updated the theme (is there a way to updated it without deleting the theme first) but cannot find what you are talking about.
- September 29, 2016 at 12:43 am #13450
For Updating our Theme Please use this Plugin.
You don’t have to Delete Existing ones, while update will be available it will be updated automatically on a Click.
May be somehow, we’ve missed the Retina Logo. Please allow 24 hours. We’ll add this Option.
- September 29, 2016 at 5:08 pm #13459
We’ve already given the Retina Logo Support. You can find it on “Customization Section”. Please let me know if you cann’t find the Option.
- September 29, 2016 at 5:45 pm #13463
I do see that now. Thank you.
It works great for narrow screens, but not for retina devices like a Macbook 🙁
Is it not looking at pixel density?
Thanks for your patience.
- September 29, 2016 at 6:03 pm #13466
The best way to Upload your Retina Logo Twice the size by your Original Logo. Like, if your Logo 100x50px then Upload it 200x100px
I hope your problem will be solved, that’s how Retina Logo works. Please let me know what’s going on there.
- September 29, 2016 at 6:15 pm #13467
- September 29, 2016 at 6:22 pm #13469This reply has been marked as private.
- October 19, 2016 at 5:43 pm #13724
- October 21, 2016 at 12:36 am #13763
Don’t understand what’s going on there. Please send your credentials in Private Message. I will take a look.
- October 23, 2016 at 10:17 pm #13794
- October 23, 2016 at 10:50 pm #13799
Please check now.
- October 23, 2016 at 10:55 pm #13800
- October 24, 2016 at 1:08 pm #13804
You’ve made your own solution. That’s really great and Appreciated.
If you like my Product then Please don’t forget to give a 5 Star Rating with some comments. It will help me a lot.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.