Tagged: Event List
- August 23, 2017 at 7:34 am #17075
Hi there, I am so lost on why they site will not save.
I have tried 3 times to add events to the front page, I add it in the visual editor and then click save and it’s gone. Any ideas?
- August 23, 2017 at 7:36 am #17076This reply has been marked as private.
- August 24, 2017 at 12:26 am #17087
When you worked on the site did you see the same saving issue?
- August 24, 2017 at 12:28 am #17088
I’m working on your site. I cann’t face any issue like not saving. I’ve added Events on Frontpage(Working on there).
Can you please give me screenshots about your problems.
- August 24, 2017 at 12:31 am #17089
- August 24, 2017 at 1:10 am #17093
I’m working on this, fixing the issue.
- August 24, 2017 at 10:30 pm #17111
Any update? The website looks very bad right now….
- August 24, 2017 at 10:49 pm #17112
I worked last night, trying to make a better solution. Will let you know asap.
- August 25, 2017 at 9:04 pm #17115
Getting close to a solution?
- August 25, 2017 at 10:43 pm #17116
Yes, I will update your website today.
- August 26, 2017 at 5:01 pm #17120
Solved Events issue. You’ve only one upcoming Event that’s why it’s showing one Event on Homepage.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.