- May 3, 2016 at 6:27 am #11774
- May 3, 2016 at 12:53 pm #11775
I’m checking it now.
- May 3, 2016 at 12:59 pm #11776
I’m checking it now. I will let you know after fix this.
- May 4, 2016 at 2:35 pm #11781
- May 4, 2016 at 2:38 pm #11782
Is it also possible to change the red color accents of the theme to green? Thanks!
- May 4, 2016 at 2:41 pm #11783
- May 4, 2016 at 5:40 pm #11786
You don’t have any post in Fourth Category in Portfolio. If you assign any posts in empty category then Fourth Category will be displayed.
- May 4, 2016 at 5:52 pm #11787
Testimonial Image option has been fixed. Yes, you can change color accents from Custom CSS. If you send the Color code we will do the rest.
- May 4, 2016 at 6:43 pm #11789
- May 4, 2016 at 6:53 pm #11790
- May 5, 2016 at 12:48 am #11795
Definitely We will help you to fix your issues. Our Front-End Engineer is sick for last 2 days, attacked by seasonal fever. That’s why Testimonial issue isn’t solved. Please allow me 1-2 days more. I will let you know when it will be solved.
- May 8, 2016 at 5:05 pm #11830
Hi! It’s 3 days already and still no resolution.
- May 8, 2016 at 5:10 pm #11831
Hi, we are working on that to replace the testimonial with a new better one as themeforest product update.
When finished we will notify you. And it will took some time, until then please be patient.
- May 8, 2016 at 5:23 pm #11832
Yay, thanks! Please inform me asap once everything is in working order.
- May 11, 2016 at 2:10 am #11879
- May 12, 2016 at 10:35 pm #11914
Thank you, great job on the testimonial section by the way! Just one more testimonial missing though (only four are showing from the original five). Thanks!
- May 12, 2016 at 10:40 pm #11915
Glad to know that you liked new Testimonials format. We’ve Developed newer ones for your website !!! That’s why it took few days. Everything is okay now, you’ve to edit just a configuration of posts limit show.
Ahh, you can Limit how many Testimonials you wants to show there.
Edit this page and you’ll see [mama_testimonials posts=”4″]
Change the number you wants to show there. -1 for all posts.
Hope you clear about it.
- May 12, 2016 at 10:42 pm #11916
Also the words on the testimonials are all cut off at the end. Can we keep them whole and just put the complete word to the next line if it no longer fits so it’s easier to read? Thanks!
- May 12, 2016 at 10:43 pm #11917
Thanks Mr. Support! Will edit it as you said.
- May 12, 2016 at 10:47 pm #11918
- May 12, 2016 at 10:48 pm #11919
Okay, I’m doing this for you.
- May 12, 2016 at 10:54 pm #11920
Thank you, your efforts are much appreciated!
- May 12, 2016 at 10:56 pm #11921
Everything is fixed now.
- May 12, 2016 at 11:02 pm #11922
Thanks, great to have that one fixed!
Just one more thing—the words on the testimonials are all cut off at the end. Can we keep them whole and just put the complete word to the next line if it no longer fits so it’s easier to read? Thanks so much for your patience!
- May 12, 2016 at 11:05 pm #11923
I’ve checked and seeing all texts are showing. Please share your Screenshot from your Device.
- May 13, 2016 at 2:08 pm #11926
Hi! Below is what I meant. It’s not that the texts aren’t showing but they are cut-off. Can we make them whole words at the end? For instance, “proces” is cut off because the missing s is at the next line. It makes it hard to read and looks misspelled at first glance. Is it possible to fix this?
- May 13, 2016 at 3:19 pm #11928
Also, the red line accents still haven’t been changed to color code: 1F9A69
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.