- October 25, 2017 at 4:44 pm #17442
HI, we have other little problems on the site made with MAMA Wp Theme:
– first of all I would like to know if Mama is compatible with the WordPress latest version 4.8.2. ?
– we have some problems with the displaying images that appear faded, especially those large inside; which sizes are recommended?
– from the homepage if I click on the mouse icon within the first page (piperitastyle) but other people who have tried and tested it do not: how could we be sure it works for everyone?
– since the menu with the retina page does not disappear automatically (it works only if click on X) can you create a simple drop down menu to put in place?
I will send you our access in a private message
- October 25, 2017 at 4:46 pm #17443
Thanks for contacting with us. Please send access in private message.
- October 25, 2017 at 4:56 pm #17444
- October 27, 2017 at 4:24 pm #17448
- October 30, 2017 at 3:15 pm #17485
- October 30, 2017 at 4:17 pm #17486
- October 31, 2017 at 1:30 am #17502
Sorry for the delayed response. I wasn’t available to reply you.
1) Yes, MAMA is WordPress 4.8.2 compatible. I’ve updated your WordPress Version.
2) I need screenshots exactly where you’re seeing fonts blurred.
3) You need to Set Menu like #page-id. I will do this for you.
4) I need to see exactly what do you want. Please give Screenshot about “X” click Menu.
- October 31, 2017 at 9:35 pm #17504
Hi Liton first of all thanks for your help, so I’ll give you a screenshots to see the font blurred, I think it’s possible it will be the font not so clear.
Also I’ll send you another screenshot to see the X on the Retina Menu, that it must be clicked to disappear, instead in your demo theme if you go to the menu (on the right side up) and you click on a page you want to see, the Retina disappear automatically without click on the X.
Also could you please take a look on the menu on the Portfolio page, because I don’t understand how could I make the Main Menu also in Portfolio…
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
- November 1, 2017 at 12:30 am #17508
I’ve fixed blur font issue.
Fixed your Menu Problem also both on “X” click and for Pages.
Hope you’re Happy now 🙂
- November 2, 2017 at 4:27 pm #17517
very very happy!
Many thanks for you fastest and good work!
- November 2, 2017 at 4:51 pm #17519
Just only one last thing: you could verify that the mouse click on in the home it works fine because some people tell me it doesn’t work and they cannot get on the next page, if not clicking on the menu or by scrolling.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.