- January 25, 2017 at 8:48 am #15111
After updating the ELEVATION theme, suddenly all my pages are appearing like ‘posts’ with sidebar, page title on top, page date and etc. I can’t seem to find the suitable template from the Page Settings like how it used to be before the date.
Please fix this as it breaks the whole layout of the site.
- January 25, 2017 at 8:49 am #15112This reply has been marked as private.
- January 25, 2017 at 4:48 pm #15118
Your issue has been fixed.
- January 25, 2017 at 11:05 pm #15121
Will this issue effect everyone?
- January 25, 2017 at 11:58 pm #15122
Still no one complained about this. I think it’s just fine.
- January 26, 2017 at 11:10 am #15123
The whole site is screwed up now.
Homepage now appearing with a PHP fatal error.
What have you done to the site?
- January 26, 2017 at 12:04 pm #15124
I didn’t do anything that will appears Fatal Error. It must have someone else did this. I’m fixing this issue also.
- January 26, 2017 at 3:07 pm #15125
No way someone else since only myself having the login and also you.
I checked now and the site is loading with the preloader graphics. Please check on wp-admin as well.
- January 26, 2017 at 10:07 pm #15127
I never touch any core files. Just renamed visual_composer.php file. I’m seeing lots of referring files to ipay on your server. I cann’t touch this. Also seeing ipay.php, issue.php file on root directory which are requesting Global Variables and passing cookies.
I cann’t touch those. Please ask your Developer who did those changes on many directories.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.