- September 6, 2016 at 3:44 pm #13162
When I tried to use the Frontend Editor to edit HOMEPAGE, the visual composer was loading forever. I then forcibly tried to disable the overlay thing via Firefox Inspection and found the PHP error as attached.
Can you help to look into it?
- September 6, 2016 at 3:48 pm #13163
- September 6, 2016 at 8:26 pm #13165
Thank you for contacting us. Please send us your website dashboard access and hosting access privately. We will take care your problem.
- September 6, 2016 at 8:34 pm #13166This reply has been marked as private.
- September 6, 2016 at 8:36 pm #13167
Thank You. We will check this and then inform you.
- September 7, 2016 at 5:04 am #13169
- September 7, 2016 at 12:26 pm #13170
Sorry to say that, your FTP access is not working. The Dashboard access is okay. I need the perfect FTP access or hosting access now. Please, send me the hosting access and I’m doing it right now.
Sorry for the late.
- September 7, 2016 at 12:36 pm #13171This reply has been marked as private.
- September 7, 2016 at 12:37 pm #13172
Thank you. It works. I’m doing it right now.
- September 7, 2016 at 6:33 pm #13174
Is there any update or progress on this? Any lead on why this is happening?
I have a tight deadline and really looking forward to customize the theme ASAP.
- September 7, 2016 at 6:39 pm #13175
This problem happens for your hosting permission. The theme can’t run the stylesheet. I’ve delivered this issue to our developer. Will inform you after fix this issue.
- September 7, 2016 at 9:37 pm #13176
Jewel ThemeSupportPosts: 1051
Please take a look now. Hope you like it.
- September 8, 2016 at 2:05 pm #13181
I still can’t edit the Homepage using Frontend Visual Composer and getting the same PHP Fatal error as initially reported.
Did you tried this?
- September 13, 2016 at 9:05 am #13206
Been 4 days and not a single reply from any of you!
I still can’t edit this theme from the Frontend Visual Composer as it is loading forever!!
If it’s too hard for you guys to solve this, please refund my money.
- September 13, 2016 at 9:51 pm #13207
We are very sorry. Our team members are on a Religious vacation. I’m taking care your problem now.
Please hold on and allow me some time.
- September 13, 2016 at 10:07 pm #13208
I’ve fixed it. Just login your Dashboard. Go to pages> edit page. Click on backend editor.
See the screenshot.
- September 14, 2016 at 4:47 am #13209
No, it’s not fixed and no, I do not want to use the backend editor. There’s nothing to be ‘fixed’ for the backend editor as it is fine.
My only problem now is the Frontend visual composer – Did you even tried to reproduce the problem? It is still loading forever for me!
Just go to PAGES > ALL PAGES > HOMEPAGE > Edit with Visual Composer and you can see the problem yourself!
- September 15, 2016 at 11:36 pm #13221
Jewel ThemeSupportPosts: 1051
Fixed your Problem. Please check it now.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.